Spider Man vs General Ross's army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
How does Spidey do against a typical Hulk busting army headed by General Ross?

And if this is too much for Spidey, what if we add in Wolverine?

And if even that's too much, what if we add in Iron Fist?

Who wins?

SamZED
Spider-man keeps the army busy, while Logan sneaks into Ross's bedroom and forces him to order his soldiers to stand down. cool

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man keeps the army busy, while Logan sneaks into Ross's bedroom and forces him to order his soldiers to stand down. cool

Yeah but if Ross morphs into Red Hulk. Team Parker/Logan will be screwed.

Parmaniac
Any info on the "army" I followed the recent Hulk comics but I doubt it was Ross' army since Ross was the one being persuited.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Yeah but if Ross morphs into Red Hulk. Team Parker/Logan will be screwed.

Logan > Rulk

Rulk can't absorb shit cause Logan ain't cosmic/magic and at base he's just not good enough to beat him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan > Rulk

Rulk can't absorb shit cause Logan ain't cosmic/magic and at base he's just not good enough to beat him.

Rulk > Logan especially after the beatings he took from Thing and the Hood recently his damage soak is very nice imo, enough to atleast hang with and bfr the sh!t out of Logan

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Rulk > Logan especially after the beatings he took from Thing and the Hood recently his damage soak is very nice imo, enough to atleast hang with and bfr the sh!t out of Logan

Girl, you have no idea what you're talking about stick out tongue Rulk's piercing durability really sucks, as shown in numerous books.

BFR is an option, but is it really a bfr when Logan is able to make his way back to the battlefield under his own power? According to the rules, no.

Parmaniac
BFR is an option, but is it really a bfr when Logan is able to make his way back to the battlefield under his own power? According to the rules, no. So Logan has a power that allows him to summon cars? laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Doesn't ross typically use large missles that can blow up an area that neither spider-man nor Wolverine would be able to dodge?

I would say since it will be in a featureless environment they get rocked.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So Logan has a power that allows him to summon cars? laughing out loud

embarrasment

Yes uhuh He gets a roadhead from Domino as a free bonus.

the ninjak
Spidey and his superfriends all die.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
Spidey and his superfriends all die.

They can't kill Wolverine uhuh

But yeah, I agree. Too many tanks, Hulkbusters, etc. Hulk beats them because of his decent degree of invulnerability.

Lord Feron
They can't kill Wolverine uhuh

But yeah, I agree. Too many tanks, Hulkbusters, etc. Hulk beats them because of his decent degree of invulnerability.

yeah basically, he doesn't have to dodge everything, just tanks its and powers through basically everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.