Lanterns vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lanterns...

Hal
Kyle
Sinestro
Guy

vs

Surfer
Nova Prime
Binary
Firelord

Who win?

Harbinger
SUPAH HAL SOLOS.

Seriously, Lanterns do win, though.

JakeTheBank
Team Guy

dmills
Can someone explain how the Lanterns win? Standard lantern procedure seems to be to use constructs to contain an opponent -or in Sinestro's case overwhelm them-. Then move on to more exotic stuff if that fails. What am I missing here that has you peeps picking them in every damn match up?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team Guy

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by dmills
Can someone explain how the Lanterns win? Standard lantern procedure seems to be to use constructs to contain an opponent -or in Sinestro's case overwhelm them-. Then move on to more exotic stuff if that fails. What am I missing here that has you peeps picking them in every damn match up?

In this case, Surfer is the only Herald I'd feel possibly getting the majority on any of the Lanterns. The rest of his team gets beaten by any one of the Lanterns, and Surfer won't finish off his opponent in time to aid his team. Lanterns also have superior team work and experience fighting in groups.

Also: Guy Gardner.

celeyhyga17
Team 2 cause of Norrin, Pyreus, and Richie.

Slaanesh
team lantern..they can beat anyone from team Heralds except Surfer..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In this case, Surfer is the only Herald I'd feel possibly getting the majority on any of the Lanterns. The rest of his team gets beaten by any one of the Lanterns, and Surfer won't finish off his opponent in time to aid his team. Lanterns also have superior team work and experience fighting in groups.

Also: Guy Gardner.

I know why one would give Surfer a lot of credit, but Firelord ain't no slouch. He's basically stalemated Thor 2x. People always sleepin on him. And no, don't bring up that thing with Spiderman because it was complete PIS/CIS or wutever u call it. stick out tongue

Mecel
I'm relatively sure Kyle knows how to absorb the power cosmic in his and Surfer's crossover so Team Lantern. Without that Surfer and Firelord are tough but Lanterns do work well together while at everyone except for Binary are loners.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mecel
I'm relatively sure Kyle knows how to absorb the power cosmic in his and Surfer's crossover so Team Lantern. Without that Surfer and Firelord are tough but Lanterns do work well together while at everyone except for Binary are loners.

Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.