Dr. Doom vs...... Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Random Encounter

No SpeedBlitz for the Lady
No Prep/Time Travel for Doom

chomperx9
bait thread

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Random Encounter

No SpeedBlitz for the Lady
No Prep/Time Travel for Doom I want to say Doom but after seeing what Sentry did to Doom, i say WW.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by chomperx9
bait thread

hmmmm.........how now brown cow

Originally posted by King Castle
I want to say Doom but after seeing what Sentry did to Doom, i say WW.

i was thinking that but Dooms history against higher tiers lead me to believe he was jobbing

chomperx9
doom gets recycled

Sin I AM
doom gets recycled

How so? without shielding he can tangle with most class 100s, withstand blasts from Thanos, currently the most powerful sorceror in marvel, plus his intellingent is second only to reed...i think your downplaying him a bit

chomperx9
How so? without shielding he can tangle with most class 100s, withstand blasts from Thanos, currently the most powerful sorceror in marvel, plus his intellingent is second only to reed...i think your downplaying him a bit u said no prep, if doom gets prep he rapes

Sin I AM
u said no prep, if doom gets prep he rapes

your not making any sense

chomperx9
your not making any sense was responding to ur previous post regarding his intellect 2nd to reeds. without prep, his intellect is not gonna make a big dfference here in a fight.

King Castle
How so? without shielding he can tangle with most class 100s, withstand blasts from Thanos, currently the most powerful sorceror in marvel, plus his intellingent is second only to reed...i think your downplaying him a bit I know that Doom's armor can siphon energy and raise shields but not sure how could it will do him. I havent seen what his shields blunt trauma can take and since WW isnt an energy tossing being i dont see him draining WW.

WW has shattered Green Lantern shields with her fist wrapped with her lasso iirc.

Zack Fair
I don't remember what Sentry did to Doom...

CPT Space Bomb
At that point, they figured they could job Doom to Sentry. It wouldn't hurt Doom's rep nearly as much as help Sentry's.

He clearly breaks through whatever shield Doom had up at the time. Now whether it was his technological forcefield or a magical one is not really shown.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/430611-MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg_super.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
At that point, they figured they could job Doom to Sentry. It wouldn't hurt Doom's rep nearly as much as help Sentry's.

He clearly breaks through whatever shield Doom had up at the time. Now whether it was his technological forcefield or a magical one is not really shown.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/430611-MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg_super.jpg

yea but thats sentry, not diana, two completely differeng powersets

CPT Space Bomb
Yah, I still think that was a magical shield Sentry broke, not Doom's forcefield. I doubt Doom could do much to Diana without any prep at all (i.e. not having a character file on her). I don't think she'd break through his forcefield, but again, without prep he'd be hardpressed to beat her.

Konton
currently the most powerful sorceror in marvel

lol?

JakeTheBank
He's certainly one of the most powerful and learned practitioners of the mystic arts currently on Marvel Earth.

Lord_Talron
he always was, marvel just never wanted to admit it mad

Mindset
In the omniverse.

Lord_Talron
mindsets always here to back me up

except when he isnt... f*ck!

Q99
Hasn't this been done before?

Bouboumaster
It pains me to say it, but Diana wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.