Thanos/DP Tyrant vs Hulk/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
All power are allowed smile

Which team wins ?

carver9
So you make a thread using 2 of my fave people. Bait thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
So you make a thread using 2 of my fave people. Bait thread. carver who do you think wins ? Remember this is current Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Either one of Team 1 soloes.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Edgelaugh.gif

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Either one of Team 1 soloes. thumb up

Zack Fair
Team 2.

Nihilist
So you make a thread using 2 of my fave people. Bait thread. Who are you again?

Power Cosmic II
Team 1 with absolutely no effort exerted. Maybe just a little.

Sundipped
Spite/Bait Thread.
Gladiator would no doubt lose confidence vs. Tyrant. Hell one of Tyrants robots captured Glad.

celestialdemon
Team 1 wins with ease.

Stoic
DP Tyrant doesn't need Thanos' help. Thanos would need Tyrant's help, because alone Team 2 would tear him apart.

Nihilist
laughing out loud

Power Cosmic II
Thanos would destroy team 2 by himself.

Stoic
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Thanos would destroy team 2 by himself.

Where is your proof? You seem to be selling team 2 short despite feats that say otherwise. Tyrant yes. Thanos no.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Stoic
Where is your proof? You seem to be selling team 2 short despite feats that say otherwise. Tyrant yes. Thanos no.

Gladiator getting 1 shot by DP Tyrant, whereas Thanos lasts multiple panels

Gladiator shying away from Thanos in the Kyln

Thanos engaging in a fist fight with both Thor and Hulk simultaneously.

Thanos has tanked blasts from post-retcon Beyonder and Galactus.

edit* Just remembered Tyrant singularly calling Thanos as "more" (i.e., greater power) than those he had just dispatched, which of course includes gladiator. Is Hulk enough to make up for that disparity? I think not.

Stoic
1. Context, Tyrant was being portrayed as a Herald crusher.

2. Gladiator had no reason to battle against Thanos. Are you trying to imply that Gladiator feared Thanos?

3. Let's recap, that was a less powerful Hulk than the one that has been portrayed recently. Was that Thor and the Thing btw? I think I missed him fighting Thor and the Hulk combined.

4. With or without shields?

5. Gladiator was not in that bunch of low Heralds, come again.

Sundipped
Gladiator was not in that bunch of low Heralds, come again.

Ummm.....yes he was.

Black bolt z
5. Gladiator was not in that bunch of low Heralds, come again. Never mind the fact that gladiator was there...did you really just call surfer and beta ray bill low herald?

quanchi112
Where is your proof? You seem to be selling team 2 short despite feats that say otherwise. Tyrant yes. Thanos no. Why can't Thanos solo these two ?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sundipped
Ummm.....yes he was. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Never mind the fact that gladiator was there...did you really just call surfer and beta ray bill low herald?

When Tyrant said that Thanos was more than these others, was a different time. Neither Bill, Surfer, or Gladiator were there in that particular arc, go back and check it out. He fought lower level Heralds when he confronted Thanos. Terrax was arguably the most powerful Herald there. Please go back and check for yourself.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't Thanos solo these two ?

Where is your proof that he can handle two guys of this power range. Shit I'd say that he'd have his hands full with one of them.

quanchi112
When Tyrant said that Thanos was more than these others, was a different time. Neither Bill, Surfer, or Gladiator were there in that particular arc, go back and check it out. He fought lower level Heralds when he confronted Thanos. Terrax was arguably the most powerful Herald there. Please go back and check for yourself.

Where is your proof that he can handle two guys of this power range. Shit I'd say that he'd have his hands full with one of them. Thanos Imperative, his owning of the surfer, his battle with Odin, his battle with Tyrant, his blast of a well nourished Galactus, his owning of the Maker, his owning of Lord Mar-vell.

I mean Rulk's killed Hulk before and Gladiator has been beaten before by Masterson Thor to the point of almost being beaten to death.

SuperiorTech
Thanos Imperative, his owning of the surfer, his battle with Odin, his battle with Tyrant, his blast of a well nourished Galactus, his owning of the Maker, his owning of Lord Mar-vell.

I mean Rulk's killed Hulk before and Gladiator has been beaten before by Masterson Thor to the point of almost being beaten to death.

No need to list all that the fight he had with Odin after Odin put down the like of Surfer in one shot is all that necessary.Unless he is gonna claim these two would last more than a second a piece facing Odin.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nihilist
All power are allowed smile

Which team wins ? Originally posted by carver9
Bait thread. Nihilist, you need to stop or it's a triplewarningtotempbancombo for you.

Badabing
I'll reopen this for a bit.

Black bolt z

Where is your proof that he can handle two guys of this power range. Shit I'd say that he'd have his hands full with one of them. Yes but he still stomped 3 high heralds at the same time. So yes, tyrant alone will utterly destroy team 2. Probably one shot each.

dmills
This insanity has to end.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/images-28.jpg

carver9
Thanos Imperative, his owning of the surfer, his battle with Odin, his battle with Tyrant, his blast of a well nourished Galactus, his owning of the Maker, his owning of Lord Mar-vell.

Rulk killed Savage Hulk...WWH is in this thread. How many times do I have to tell you this?

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
This insanity has to end.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/images-28.jpg

laughing What in the world.

quanchi112
Rulk killed Savage Hulk...WWH is in this thread. How many times do I have to tell you this? It says Hulk in the thread not WW Hulk. Carver quit embarrassing yourself.

celeyhyga17
Buahahaha..

carver9
It says Hulk in the thread not WW Hulk. Carver quit embarrassing yourself.

We use current versions of each character and WWH IS current Hulk.

quanchi112
We use current versions of each character and WWH IS current Hulk. Threads that say ww hulk mean ww hulk threads that say hulk are hulk. This isn't rocket science.

carver9
Threads that say ww hulk mean ww hulk threads that say hulk are hulk. This isn't rocket science.

Lol... WWH IS Hulk...omg. THIS is common sense. So when did Rulk kill Hulk? You can't use Savage Hulk since you basically stated that this is about Hulk. You can't use WWH since you said this is about Hulk. You cant use Professor Hulk since you said this is only about Hulk. You can't use War Hulk or Grey Hulk. So which HULK are you talking about. Give me a battle that he was in?

quanchi112
Lol... WWH IS Hulk...omg. THIS is common sense. So when did Rulk kill Hulk? You can't use Savage Hulk since you basically stated that this is about Hulk. You can't use WWH since you said this is about Hulk. You cant use Professor Hulk since you said this is only about Hulk. You can't use War Hulk or Grey Hulk. So which HULK are you talking about. Give me a battle that he was in? So according to you since Hulk has been going back and forth between ww hulk and wb hulk the thread then changes on the fly depending on what has just happened currently. Wow. I'd say Hulk on average not WW Hulk or WB only since Hulk is at his greatest here the ot doesn't say it's either of these two hulks so quit dismissing everything else and using feats for ww hulk only.

Sundipped

Terrax was in the lower level herald group. You said yourself that he was the most powerful herald there and he still dropped him with his cosmic vision easy. So what makes you think Tyrant would think any more of the other herald group?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.