Hulk and Glads vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins in a

1. Fist fight
2. All Powers

carver9
Hulk solos. I don't think Thanos has the energy output to drop Hulk and his shields will not last.

carver9
Is bfring on?

SuperiorTech
1.Undecided
2.Thanos the fight he had with Odin is all the proof I need that he would beat these two.

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos. I don't think Thanos has the energy output to drop Hulk and his shields will not last. waits for quanchi's response

quanchi112
Hulk solos. I don't think Thanos has the energy output to drop Hulk and his shields will not last. Are you serious ? Explain these Thanos showings which back up your claims.

zopzop
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
1.Undecided
2.Thanos the fight he had with Odin is all the proof I need that he would beat these two.

This.

Cogito
Hulk solos. I don't think Thanos has the energy output to drop Hulk and his shields will not last.
Originally posted by chomperx9
waits for quanchi's response
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious ? Explain these Thanos showings which back up your claims.

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/gv/8k/e6/ofoy0k.gif

carver9

The question is, what energy output showing are you using to suggest he would drop Hulk. He would have to rely on his fist against Current Hulk and that isn't enough imo.

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
waits for quanchi's response

You are good.

Stoic
1.Undecided

Was Odin truly going all out? He didn't appear to even begin to break a sweat against Thanos. So how wide was that gap in power?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Stoic
Was Odin truly going all out? He didn't appear to even begin to break a sweat against Thanos. So how wide was that gap in power? That doesn't matter. What does matter is Odin was continually pumping forth enough energy to defeat (what he thought would defeat) Thanos. If he summoned his spear, he means business. This was no casual confrontation. Granted Odin had the upper hand from start to finish, and would not have lost, it still was not casual.

SuperiorTech
Was Odin truly going all out? He didn't appear to even begin to break a sweat against Thanos. So how wide was that gap in power?

I think CPT Space Bomb summed it up quite well what I would add even before Odin started to ramp up his output we saw how easy he put down the likes of Surfer.

guy222
is umar watching the fight

stick out tongue

quanchi112
The question is, what energy output showing are you using to suggest he would drop Hulk. He would have to rely on his fist against Current Hulk and that isn't enough imo. His fists easily put down the Surfer's whose greatest feats have him tanking blasts from T and A far beyond that of the Hulk's best. Boom shakalaka.

celeyhyga17
Thanos in a good one.
Thanos in a laugher.

h1a8
Hulk or Glads solo in the first one
Team wins in the second one.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
Team wins in the second one.

Nah....

quanchi112
Team wins in the second one. I wish you read comics, little fella.

Nihilist
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos in a good one.
Thanos in a laugher.

JakeTheBank
This thread has already reached critical mass.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos in a good one.
Thanos in a laugher. Someone using what's known as "logic"
Team wins in the second one. Someone who doesn't know what "logic" means.

carver9
His fists easily put down the Surfer's whose greatest feats have him tanking blasts from T and A far beyond that of the Hulk's best. Boom shakalaka.

Surfer has Been koed numerous if Times. One time by warrior Madness Thor. A weakened Hulk has dropped him as well. I don't get the point of your post.

quanchi112
Surfer has Been koed numerous if Times. One time by warrior Madness Thor. A weakened Hulk has dropped him as well. I don't get the point of your post. Surfer has never been ko'd by Hulk in the same manner as Thanos did. Hulk never just warded off his attacks like nothing. Thor took on Thanos in the same arc and failed to beat him. Thor also didn't dominate him like Thanos had. Surfer allowed a weakened Hulk to ko him after he throttled the warbound along wit the Hulk.

Batman-Prime
At least everyone agress that Surfer is a shining pussy grin

SuperiorTech
Surfer has Been koed numerous if Times. One time by warrior Madness Thor. A weakened Hulk has dropped him as well. I don't get the point of your post.

Um Surfer was weaken from the wormhole cut off from the power comic and wearing a control disk.I don't understand why Hulk fan's reference that fight the only positive thing you could take from that fight is that Hulk handle the trip into the wormhole better than Surfer.We have seen how fights go down between these two when they are actually at full power and not weaken and it does not end well for Hulk.Unless we are using weakened versions of both character I don't see the point of bringing up that fight.Odin, Thor, and Thanos put down Surfer at full power.You cant make comparison between those and what happened with Hulk especially when Surfers durability was compromised to the point he could be pierce.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus beating the ever loving sh1t out of Hulk with his fists is enough for me to believe that Thanos with amping his fist would put down Hulk. You may believe he wouldn't do it as fast or as easy... but he certainly has the power to do so if Zeus can make him lay there and uable to move for days LOL

Harbinger
Team wins in the second one. http://th1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/djensen04/TMB/th_ChipperJones.gif

h1a8
Hulk will beat Thanos in a fist fight
Glads will beat Thanos in a fist fight (he's stronger and faster)
Together they will rape Thanos

Thanos will beat Hulk in a straight fight
Glads can beat Thanos in a straight fight only if he uses his speed.

Together they can beat Thanos in a straight fight if Glads uses his speed.

Now if this seems like nonsense, it is because you are envisioning of how the fight will go in a comic, rather than a forum where characters are fighting at full capacity.

Stoic
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That doesn't matter. What does matter is Odin was continually pumping forth enough energy to defeat (what he thought would defeat) Thanos. If he summoned his spear, he means business. This was no casual confrontation. Granted Odin had the upper hand from start to finish, and would not have lost, it still was not casual.

How much of that beating was tanked by Thanos' shields?

Also this Hulk seems far more impressive than he was while on Sakaar. Did anyone notice that recently?

It can also be argued that when the Hulk fought the Surfer that he was not at full power because of his exposure to the worm hole that brought him there in the first place (to Sakaar).

Did anyone also ever take note that the Surfer has the ability to drain the Hulk just by being in close proximity to him? This has always been the case when they fought, so using the Surfer as some sort of indication of how a fight would be resolved between the Hulk and Thanos isn't a very convincing point.

The fact of the matter is that Thanos has openly admitted that he has a healthy respect of the Hulks physical prowess.

The battle between Zeus and the Hulk was a D!@K riding festival, and anyone that knows anything about Zeus' past physical confrontations, would know that that fight made no sense at all. Just consider this before you ask why I made that statement.

1. Hercules physically defeated his father, and Zeus at that time had killed all of the Olympians, and was out for Hecs blood.

2. A fight between Zeus and Thor lasted for months, and according to present day Marvel writers, Thor's strength is greater since his rebirth than it was back in the 70's when that battle took place.

The Zeus vs Hulk H2H battle was a sham.

SuperiorTech

The battle between Zeus and the Hulk was a D!@K riding festival, and anyone that knows anything about Zeus' past physical confrontations, would know that that fight made no sense at all. Just consider this before you ask why I made that statement.

1. Hercules physically defeated his father, and Zeus at that time had killed all of the Olympians, and was out for Hecs blood.

2. A fight between Zeus and Thor lasted for months, and according to present day Marvel writers, Thor's strength is greater since his rebirth than it was back in the 70's when that battle took place.

The Zeus vs Hulk H2H battle was a sham.

I don't know what Hercules Zeus fight your referring too so I will not comment on that.Zeus has always been more hands on than Odin the majority of the time he has gonna physical which is not alot he does not have many appearances he has been portrayed as incredible strong even without an amp.

The fight you referenced with Thor he physically overpower Thor in that fight when he fought the Avengers he tossed around Namor like a rag doll he grew and threw mount Etna on Typhoon I dont know where you get this idea that Zeus is weak

Stoic
I don't know what Hercules Zeus fight your referring too so I will not comment on that.Zeus has always been more hands on than Odin the majority of the time he has gonna physical which is not alot he does not have many appearances he has been portrayed as incredible strong even without an amp.

The fight you referenced with Thor he physically overpower Thor in that fight when he fought the Avengers he tossed around Namor like a rag doll he grew and threw mount Etna on Typhoon I dont know where you get this idea that Zeus is weak

Yet his battle with Thor lasted for months? How does this make sense? Namor? Namor would get wrecked by Wendigo, and the Hulk not only took him out, but he took out Bi-Beast along with him.

Zeus is not weak, I never said that, but he was never portrayed at that height to be as strong as he was in his latest appearance. It's simply not contiguous.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk a low skyfather now... JESUS... So do you feel is is more powerful than Thanos... equal.. less... what?

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk a low skyfather now... JESUS... So do you feel is is more powerful than Thanos... equal.. less... what?

They fought H2H, Zeus was not using the entire array of his abilities. Zeus should have won, but it should have been a tougher fight. If we were the delve into Zeus' past performances, you would see that I am fully justified in thinking this.

SuperiorTech
Yet his battle with Thor lasted for months? How does this make sense? Namor? Namor would get wrecked by Wendigo, and the Hulk not only took him out, but he took out Bi-Beast along with him.

Zeus is not weak, I never said that, but he was never portrayed at that height to be as strong as he was in his latest appearance. It's simply not contiguous.

Because it was not months for him and Thor's comments at the end make this clear.

http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/14365/8c4a73143649688.jpg

I like how you left out Thor a guys who stalemated Hulk for hours and was overpowered by Zeus.

dmills
Hulk solos. I don't think Thanos has the energy output to drop Hulk and his shields will not last. Originally posted by quanchi112

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/listeningjj.gif

dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/2011-06-05131719.jpg

evil face

dmills
Hulk will beat Thanos in a fist fight
Glads will beat Thanos in a fist fight (he's stronger and faster)
Together they will rape Thanos

Thanos will beat Hulk in a straight fight
Glads can beat Thanos in a straight fight only if he uses his speed.

Together they can beat Thanos in a straight fight if Glads uses his speed.

Now if this seems like nonsense, it is because you are envisioning of how the fight will go in a comic, rather than a forum where characters are fighting at full capacity.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1312570726.jpg

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1312571449.jpg

iceman24567
Lol at carver downplaying Surfer during Planet Hulk. Surfer beat the shit out of Hulk and his warbound Hulk cheapshotted Surfer period

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol at carver downplaying Surfer during Planet Hulk. Surfer beat the shit out of Hulk and his warbound Hulk cheapshotted Surfer period
Reticent as I am to back Hulk...wasn't Hulk trying to reason with Surfer at the time and thus not going all out?

Oh and smh @ that whole scene. Hulk calling Surfer a punk just sounds off.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Reticent as I am to back Hulk...wasn't Hulk trying to reason with Surfer at the time and thus not going all out?

Oh and smh @ that whole scene. Hulk calling Surfer a punk just sounds off.

It went back and forth when Surfer first came out Hulk recognized him and called him friend the control disk then kicked in and he attacked Hulk.From there it was a free for all Surfer vs Hulk and the war-bound he was kicking the shit out of them so they made a plan to hit the control disk.Surfer then regained control and began to thank Hulk that's when he went berserk and keep on pounding Surfer.

carver9
It went back and forth when Surfer first came out Hulk recognized him and called him friend the control disk then kicked in and he attacked Hulk.From there it was a free for all Surfer vs Hulk and the war-bound he was kicking the shit out of them so they made a plan to hit the control disk.Surfer then regained control and began to thank Hulk that's when he went berserk and keep on pounding Surfer.

But don't you think the disk would have more of a impact on Hulk vs the Surfer? Hulk wasn't able to amp his strength at all "which IS Hulks power". I don't think Hulk cut lose until the end and even without being capable of amount and including him also being weakened due to the worm hole...he was still capable of koing Surfer.

SuperiorTech
But don't you think the disk would have more of a impact on Hulk vs the Surfer? Hulk wasn't able to amp his strength at all "which IS Hulks power". I don't think Hulk cut lose until the end and even without being capable of amount and including him also being weakened due to the worm hole...he was still capable of koing Surfer.

I am getting the impression that you think Hulk had it a bit harder than Surfer when in fact it was the other way around it was pretty clear the Portal had a much greater effect on Surfer than Hulk how do we know it didn't translate into weakening him more than Hulk?That why I dont like using this fight to many unknowns.

http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/14368/d3b00b143677349.jpg http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/14368/8fc683143677353.jpg

He was cut of from the power cosmic and had to not only fight Hulk but the war-bound as well.When Surfer fought these guys he was schooling all of them.I will admit he cheap shotted Hulk at the start but the way he was throwing down I don't think Hulk could have taken him alone.

http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/14368/e9a9a3143677662.jpg

Anyway here is the fight

http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/14368/dcd294143679082.jpg http://thumbnails51.imagebam.com/14368/11d6d0143679087.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/14368/080ebc143679089.jpg http://thumbnails38.imagebam.com/14368/56b664143679093.jpg http://thumbnails57.imagebam.com/14368/13d8d2143679097.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/14368/65011f143679099.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/14368/1e8bfe143679104.jpg

leonidas

of course it was non-canon (wish to hell it wasn't), though herc did do it with mostly just one arm. there were also some circumstances surrounding it. it was the time of the olympians to take their leave and herc became the new head god. or something like that. those minis were what got to love herc so damn much....

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol at carver downplaying Surfer during Planet Hulk. Surfer beat the shit out of Hulk and his warbound Hulk cheapshotted Surfer period you skipped the part where surfer (actually the guy provoking him) initiated the dirty tactics, hulk's beating just stuck more

u mad?

BattleMage
The question is, what energy output showing are you using to suggest he would drop Hulk. He would have to rely on his fist against Current Hulk and that isn't enough imo. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by BattleMage
thumb up Why isn't that enough ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you skipped the part where surfer (actually the guy provoking him) initiated the dirty tactics, hulk's beating just stuck more

u mad? Yeah Surfer did so against his will Hulk on the other hand was being a douche and he was just scared because if Surfer had kept fighting instead of trying to say thank you they all would have died Hulks own words. You mad?

carver9
Why isn't that enough ?

Because its just isn't enough. He thought twice about fighting Champion in a fist fight, he hid behind shields. We are talking about the same Champion that he compared to Hulk. Well, he have no shields here...he would have to feel those punches.

Thanos lose this buddy.

toothpicks
if its WBH he stomps thanos alone

Harbinger
So we all agree that Kallark is completely useless here, right?

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
So we all agree that Kallark is completely useless here, right?

No, I don't consider planet busting strength, super speed, high end durabiliy, heat vision, ice breath, capable of making a sheield around himself, I don't consider that useless.

quanchi112
Because its just isn't enough. He thought twice about fighting Champion in a fist fight, he hid behind shields. We are talking about the same Champion that he compared to Hulk. Well, he have no shields here...he would have to feel those punches.

Thanos lose this buddy. Wrong. He fought champion before his plan was to enrage him to the point of using the shields to frustrate him. Thanos easily tossed him around and worked him plus Champion had the power gem which he freely handed over because of Thanos' plan.

Thanos took on power gem Thor for pure sport who was wrecking an entire team here which no Hulk has ever done which consisted of Strange, Surfer, and the i watch.

Thanos wrecks these two.

dmills
Isn't there an interview where Pak states that Thanos >>> current Hulk? Pak has a pretty high view of where gods and cosmic type characters are on the totem pole.

h1a8
Originally posted by dmills
Isn't there an interview where Pak states that Thanos >>> current Hulk? Pak has a pretty high view of where gods and cosmic type characters are on the totem pole.

Of course Thanos>>>Hulk when it comes to ALL POWERS. Any marvel writer would think so.

But this is about a fist fight or Hulk teaming up with Glads which makes
Thanos>>>Hulk irrelevant.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills

Didn't Bendis state that WWHulk would kill Superman if they ever fought? Didn't he also state that nothing short of Galactus could stop WWH. Didn't he state that the JLA and the Avengers combined couldn't stop WBH?

Cogito
Didn't Bendis state that WWHulk would kill Superman if they ever fought?

Who gives a shit? DC writers would probably say otherwise.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Harbinger
So we all agree that Kallark is completely useless here, right? Originally posted by Harbinger
So we all agree that Kallark is completely useless here, right? Yeah pretty much Hulks amping and hf keeps him in the game but Thanos roasts him sooner or later

dmills
Didn't Bendis state that WWHulk would kill Superman if they ever fought? Didn't he also state that nothing short of Galactus could stop WWH. Didn't he state that the JLA and the Avengers combined couldn't stop WBH?

Bendis doesn't write the main Hulk title so why bring him up?

Nihilist
Didn't Bendis state that WWHulk would kill Superman if they ever fought? Didn't he also state that nothing short of Galactus could stop WWH. Didn't he state that the JLA and the Avengers combined couldn't stop WBH? It was Pak, and he stated no MORTAL WALKING THE EARTH could stop WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
It was Pak, and he stated no MORTAL WALKING THE EARTH could stop WWH.

Pak stated that as well and he also stated nothing short of Galactus stopping WWH. It ain't true though but it was stated by a couple of writers.

JakeTheBank
Both Bendis and Pak are idiots.

iceman24567
Pak is just a fanboy Bendis is on a constant meth high

Nihilist
Pak stated that as well and he also stated nothing short of Galactus stopping WWH. It ain't true though but it was stated by a couple of writers. Stop lying, he said Hulk would have put up a fight against Galactus and when pressed about "put up a fight" he said would have been up for a fight and Pak also said Strange could have killed Hulk if he wanted to but Banner was his pal thats why he reasoned with him at the start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.