Characters that should have gotten more screen time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
List some cool characters from movies that you think deserve more screen time, that didnt get alot of feats or screen time.

Like Happy Gilmore's boss for example or Captain Insano, or Lurch, the butler from addams Family. would have liked to see more screen time in the movies from them.

KingD19
Colossus in X2 and X3

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus in X2 and X3 agreed

BruceSkywalker
Colossus in X2 and X3

Originally posted by chomperx9
agreed

what you guys didn't like piotr carry his tv?? big grin laughing

KingD19
The tv scene was one of the best in the movie, everyone agreed. But he could carried so much more than a tv....like a fridge.

chomperx9
The tv scene was one of the best in the movie, everyone agreed. But he could carried so much more than a tv....like a fridge. or some more fight scenes at the end of X3

srankmissingnin
Billy from Predator. I like to imagine he killed a dozen Predators on that log bridge before finally, after being injured in the initial battle, getting taken down by the last one that Arnold ended up fighting.

quanchi112
Sauron from the fellowship of the ring. They could have at least showed 5 solid minutes of him fighting. It's bad enough they tease you with just a glimpse of what he's capable of but I hunger for more.

chomperx9
TurboMan

Kazenji
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Billy from Predator. I like to imagine he killed a dozen Predators on that log bridge before finally, after being injured in the initial battle, getting taken down by the last one that Arnold ended up fighting.

There was only one Predator in that first movie anyway

Black Widow, but i'm hoping we get more screen time for Avengers movie.

chomperx9
already posted Happy Gilmore's Boss, but im surprised there wasnt atleast a deleted scene with him waiting in the parking lot for shooter. like damage his car or something atleast if shooter didnt show up.

steverules_2
Boba Fett

Esau Cairn
Batman in The Dark Knight.

There...I said it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Boba Fett

Well theres plans for a movie, Joe Johnston brought the idea to Lucas about it eh see what happens.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by chomperx9
already posted Happy Gilmore's Boss, but im surprised there wasnt atleast a deleted scene with him waiting in the parking lot for shooter. like damage his car or something atleast if shooter didnt show up.

lol that was classic! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.