Rambo Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9180-Rambo-Video-Game-Coming-to-Xbox-360.html

RE: Blaxican
Not feelin' it, personally.

Kazenji
Well not much to go on at the moment until some screenshots and trailers get released.

Zack Fair
Snake Eater.

michelponting
I like Rambo Video Game.It is interesting game.
I play this game on my PS3.

Kazenji
Besides plans for this latest game

i found out Sega brought out one and it was a rail shooter arcade game

f3LHLBqXvZk

Kazenji
Screenshots

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=93287

-Pr-
Can I tear someone's head off with my bare hands?

Kazenji
0DPlwY1lzwk

FistOfThe North
Look like a Crysis 1 mod..

Kazenji
5drSYII5mFY

looks like shit.......

jinXed by JaNx
looks ok

Kazenji
I'll admit the environment's look good in it, But why do the character models look like shit.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i don't know, maybe each character has their own model. I see what you mean, they definitely stand out but perhaps that could be a good thing. Maybe the budget wasn't focused entirely on graphics. Although, It's certainly disappointing when big game companies that can afford cutting edge graphics but don't utilize the tools at their disposal.

LeonBuco666
it reminds of high end ps2 graphics....whether that is intentional like a throwback to the ps2 era I dont know, but I doubt it...either way...it looks like shit, but i guess there picking gameplay over graphics in which case is a good thing.

so this could be a really fun and good game, but if the gameplay is anything like the graphics then its a huge let down.

Tzeentch
this shit looks amazing

Nemesis X
CFFi3PHp5qM

$40 FOR A TWO HOUR ON RAIL SHOOTER?! Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, you're forgiven.

Kazenji
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes isn't even 2 hours long

some BS from Gameinformer.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes isn't even 2 hours long

some BS from Gameinformer.

I didn't even say GZ is two hours. It's just we give that flak for being short? Get a load of this piece of shit. That's what I meant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.