World Breaker Hulk/w some gear vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I know silly but I want to see how much more dangerous Hulk would be with a few pieces of equipment.

World Breaker Hulk/w a Hammer or Mace with similar abilities of Thor's hammer specificly made for him by Odin. A suit of armor made from the same material as his weapon plus Caps shield. No bfr.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I know silly but I want to see how much more dangerous Hulk would be with a few pieces of equipment.

World Breaker Hulk/w a Hammer or Mace with similar abilities of Thor's hammer specificly made for him by Odin. A suit of armor made from the same material as his weapon plus Caps shield. No bfr.

Still Tyrant. Are people literally ignoring the character and his fights? Stormbreaker bounced off him without even making him grunt.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Still Tyrant. Are people literally ignoring the character and his fights? Stormbreaker bounced off him without even making him grunt.

But That was Bill, What happens if the Hulk is as powerful as he is right now in Fear Itself? Ben Grimm become multitudes more powerful, so the Hulk under these terms would be beyond World Breaker. I think he'd have a chance, especially since he would toss his Star Crusher (Yep I named the Hammer of Hulk big grin ), far harder than Bill tosses Stormbreaker. Add in the Armor, and the shield and he would be powerful enough to go around smacking Guys like the Destroyer, and Classic Juggs, heads clean off.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
But That was Bill, What happens if the Hulk is as powerful as he is right now in Fear Itself? Ben Grimm become multitudes more powerful, so the Hulk under these terms would be beyond World Breaker. I think he'd have a chance, especially since he would toss his Star Crusher (Yep I named the Hammer of Hulk big grin ), far harder than Bill tosses Stormbreaker. Add in the Armor, and the shield and he would be powerful enough to go around smacking Guys like the Destroyer, and Classic Juggs, heads clean off.

Have you seen the issue where SPIDERWOMAN is tearing "Fear Itself" Hulk up? It's in the Character Ownage Thread.

Nihilist
Tyrant easy.

celestialdemon
Tyrant still wins this fight.

Stoic
Have you seen the issue where SPIDERWOMAN is tearing "Fear Itself" Hulk up? It's in the Character Ownage Thread.

Really? ha ha ha ha! I give up.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? ha ha ha ha! I give up.

I'll find you the links, but it's embarrassing. She's drawing blood, he's grunting in pain, even her venom blasts are getting to him (which is ridiculous since she couldn't even harm the Wrecker with them!).

SuperiorTech
I'll find you the links, but it's embarrassing. She's drawing blood, he's grunting in pain, even her venom blasts are getting to him (which is ridiculous since she couldn't even harm the Wrecker with them!).

Thats mostly Bendis and his pet Characters getting the spotlight but it is what it is.

CPT Space Bomb
Tyrant lays the Hulk out cold. Or transmutes him into a frog.

h1a8
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Tyrant lays the Hulk out cold. Or transmutes him into a frog. Your bias now shows. Other battles you argue in the spirit of how it would go in a comic. Now you are arguing things that a character most likely won't do or can't do (Tyrant hasn't transmuted anyone in comics).

Originally posted by golem370

Hulk wins this.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by h1a8
Your bias now shows. Other battles you argue in the spirit of how it would go in a comic.
Hulk wins this. First of all:
1) I was joking. Though Hulk would lose.
2) Galactus and Surfer have transmutation, Tyrant is most likely able to as well. It would make sense, though it's not for certain.
3) Lol, you trying to debunk my theories is like a kindergartener trying to debunk a college professor. I'm not the one using "microscopic" as a way to measure strength.

carver9
Hulk loses but a normal Hulk without the amps would give Tyrant a run for his money.

carver9
First of all:
2) Galactus and Surfer have transmutation, Tyrant is most likely able to as well. It would make sense, though it's not for certain.
3) Lol, you trying to debunk my theories is like a kindergartener trying to debunk a college professor. I'm not the one using "microscopic" as a way to measure strength.

Microscopic laughing

h1a8
First of all:

Microscopic amount sounds better than tiny, minute, etc to me.

English is also an art. Anyone can make up their own figure of speech or unique way to say something.

But Hulk wouldn't lose as Tyrant couldn't even put a scratch on Hulk with the armor and shield. Hulk will also bust Tryrant up pretty bad.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk loses but a normal Hulk without the amps would give Tyrant a run for his money.

Sorry dude. Tyrant turns Banner into She-He Hulk... He gonna get reamed.

h1a8
DP Tyrant isn't that powerful. You guys are seriously overrated him here.
Which this stips he can't put a scratch on Hulk.

iceman24567
No Hulk is lasting more than 10 seconds against Tyrant

quanchi112
Tyrant rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.