Wonder Woman VS Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wonder Woman VS Morlun

No prep. no bfr. WW is unequipped. current/most recent Morlun. fight ends when one of them is KOed or incapacitated.

who wins?

SamZED
Morlun definitely has feats that suggest he's capable of hanging with WW. The problem is, he has no showings against class 100+ characters. Random speed/durability feats alone arent enough to speculate that he can beat someone that strong. That said, I dont see WW walk through 2 hundred vibranium missiles like they're nothing.

Parmaniac
thumb up

He was said or claimed to be able to hang with Thor not sure when or where that was said and I'm not saying he could because character statements are most o the time kinda meh. One thing's for sure, he has become way more than just a Spider-Man villain.

And 2 of 3 times he was defeated via plot device (absorbing radioactive blood) or BFR (his soul in exchange for T'challas into the death realm) I can't remember what happened the third time (Spider-mans 2nd encounter with him)

SamZED
Magical stingers. The guy's never been beaten without a plot device.

StiltmanFTW
Parker life-drained him or something. Full Spider mode.

Morlun wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.