Bor vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it ?

Harbinger
On feats, Mangog, assuming we're talking Silver Age.

Based on "role," Bor.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Harbinger
On feats, Mangog, assuming we're talking Silver Age.
Jurgens Mangog gets underrated, he took a anti force blast point blank and was fine
Agree on that part, as Odin father he "should" be more pwerful.

Wish Marvel would use Bor again somehow.

CPT Space Bomb
Logic would dictate that Bor wins. I'd say being able to take most of what Odin-Thor had to offer is a solid feat in an of itself, as Mangog has been beaten by classic Thor in the past.

Still, Mangog has more feats...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Nihilist
Wish Marvel would use Bor again somehow.

Bendis did in Avengers Prime.

cdtm
Why would Bor be more powerful than Odin?

Wasn't the Odin Force a unique combination of Odin and his two brothers powers? While Bors, should only be Bors power..

Cogito
I think Nihilist just meant Bor should be more powerful than Mangog

vansonbee
Just because Bor the father of Odin, doesn't mean he more powerful or as Odin.

Look at Eternity and the Celestials.

I think Bor gets stomp by Mangog.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by vansonbee
Just because Bor the father of Odin, doesn't mean he more powerful or as Odin.

Look at Eternity and the Celestials.

I think Bor gets stomp by Mangog. No one said he was more powerful than Odin.

But he did fight Odin-Thor and put up a helluva fight. And Classic Thor beat Mangog before. ABC logic doesn't always work, but just saying. It would definitely not be a beatdown either way.

ankur29
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
No one said he was more powerful than Odin.

But he did fight Odin-Thor and put up a helluva fight. And Classic Thor beat Mangog before. ABC logic doesn't always work, but just saying. It would definitely not be a beatdown either way.

thumb up

Bor broke thor's ribs with one swipe and odin force thor said he would be dead were it not for the OF.

StiltmanFTW
In AP he wasn't nearly as impressive though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In AP he wasn't nearly as impressive though. What did he do in AP ?

StiltmanFTW
Not much, that's the point.

Couldn't lift Mjolnir for some reason, failed to subdue Thor despite having help from Executioner and the others... Thor even ran through him and his team in one panel in order to face Hela.

Nihilist
Not much, that's the point.

Couldn't lift Mjolnir for some reason, failed to subdue Thor despite having help from Executioner and the others... Thor even ran through him and his team in one panel in order to face Hela. facepalm Fukin Bendis.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm Fukin Bendis.

My thoughts exactly. He could have at least read that single issue Bor appeared in. But apparently that was too much for him.

JakeTheBank
facepalm Fukin Bendis.

thumb up

My thoughts exactly. He could have at least read that single issue Bor appeared in. But apparently that was too much for him.

thumb up

Guy needs to get got.

CPT Space Bomb
Wut?! Bendiz is teh bestest eva!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.