:evil: Final Crisis Darkseid Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
This is only Final Crisis Darkseid, no other Darkseid is allowed

1. All out battle, no prep.
2. Each gets 1 year prep.
3. A game of chess. smokin'

Omega Vision
1. Thanos can't sing. He loses.
2. Thanos can't sing. He loses.
3. I'm assuming you mean Chess...in which case I say Darkseid because he has actual chess feats. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
This is only Final Crisis Darkseid, no other Darkseid is allowed

1. All out battle, no prep.
2. Each gets 1 year prep.
3. A game of chest. smokin'

Well, if this is "real" Darkseid, who's a multiversal being whose mere existence was destroying reality or some such, then it's spite.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, if this is "real" Darkseid, who's a multiversal being whose mere existence was destroying reality or some such, then it's spite.

The bait has been set. shifty

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
The bait has been set. shifty

We already know what Quan's going to say.

Harbinger
And Kurupt BUT IT WAZ TEH ALE!!!!

Omega Vision
*Insert poor understanding of Final Crisis to give Thanos a chance here*

Cogito

We already know what Quan's going to say.

thumb up

Sin I AM
i didnt understand Final Crisis at all....thus thanos wins

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i didnt understand Final Crisis at all....thus thanos wins Honestly it's a headache but if you really read it and the necessary tie ins you will start to understand not that it matters Final Crisis sucks balls

Sin I AM
honestly i despise "EVENTS" and the last good one ive read from DC was No Man's Land

im not even goin to begin with marvel

but if its Darkseid in all his godly glory and power then he wins, even though Thanos would never let a mortal in a bat suit kill him

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i didnt understand Final Crisis at all....thus thanos wins

Originally posted by iceman24567

Lulz woman have such a one track mind anything other than cooking and cleaning doesn't compute

Digi
Bait threads are not allowed and can be a warnable offense if repeated. See that this doesn't happen again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.