Mileena vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Vega is on leave from Shadowlaw, so he decides to return to his native Spain for a bit of R and R.

While enjoying a soak inside a bathhouse, the Spanish Ninja finds out that he is not alone. From the look of things, it's a woman, and we know Vega's MO of carving up pretty women (just ask Chun Li and Eliza).

Donning his matador pants and arming himself with his claw, Vega follows the woman outside to the courtyard. Just his type to, voluptuous, with what looks like strips of cloth covering the naughty bits for some decency.

Vega: It has been so long since someone of your beauty has come before me. Have you come to me so I can hear you scream?

The woman turns around. Vega looks like he's been given the 1000 Years of Death. The woman is none other than Mileena.

Mileena: Oh someone will scream all right. (brandishes sais) That Person is YOU!

With that, Mileena charges towards the Spanish Ninja. He is in for the fight of his life.

Betterman
This is interesting as Vega is extremely fast to the point some people don't realize he could at times be faster then Chun Li. However Mileena has tons of experience and extreme skill on him to the point she gets the win. Mileena's superior experience and skill will prevail in the end. Plus Vega's arrogance will be his downfall in this match against such a deadly warrior.

samirerre
mileena ,vega is a dick

juggerman
Vega would kill Mileena beauty will always triumph over ugliness

majid86
Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.