Sinestro vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Cogito
http://tokyomi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/superman.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
http://tokyomi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/superman.jpg

aww hell no...

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
aww hell no... Hey delph worked all day long on his superman costume.

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hey delph worked all day long on his superman costume.

Lmao!

JakeTheBank
Sinestro.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sinestro.

Reasoning?

Diana's broken Sinestro's constructs before, and any strength feat of hers Superman can replicate. Lanterns don't have a good history of beating bricks like Superman. erm

JakeTheBank
Reasoning?

Diana's broken Sinestro's constructs before, and any strength feat of hers Superman can replicate. Lanterns don't have a good history of beating bricks like Superman. erm

Badassery, really.

*shrug*

In all honesty, Superman would probably get 6-7 at best against Sinestro, whose feats as of late have been pretty damn good with only Hal's "Krona Killer" really one upping him. Sinestro's constructs have also restrained Bizarro, too and Diana had issues with a Sinestro doppleganger back in the day, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility for Sinestro to defeat Superman.

Harbinger
Clark. Slight majority. Same that I'd give him over Hal, tbh.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Clark. Slight majority. Same that I'd give him over Hal, tbh.

What about Kyle?

Cogito
Honestly, I don't see Sinestro pulling any wins here. Don't get me wrong, this is no stomp. Sinestro makes Clark fight hard for every win, but Clark takes them all in the end.

Hal might take a couple wins. He and Sinestro have been going back and forth over more impressive feats, but that last Krona killer puts Hal over Sinestro enough to pull a few wins from Superman.

Kyle...I love Kyle, don't get me wrong. It's unfortunate, but he's been kicked down a couple notches below Hal of late, and is below Sinestro in my mind. He wouldn't take any from Superman either.

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
What about Kyle? Probably about the same; at most I'd add a win for Supes (7-8/10, as I think Hal > Kyle on average).

Slaanesh
Sinestro

vansonbee
Honestly, I don't see Sinestro pulling any wins here. Don't get me wrong, this is no stomp. Sinestro makes Clark fight hard for every win, but Clark takes them all in the end.

Hal might take a couple wins. He and Sinestro have been going back and forth over more impressive feats, but that last Krona killer puts Hal over Sinestro enough to pull a few wins from Superman.

Kyle...I love Kyle, don't get me wrong. It's unfortunate, but he's been kicked down a couple notches below Hal of late, and is below Sinestro in my mind. He wouldn't take any from Superman either. We still don't know the true, reason Hal was able to blast through Krona shield, smells foul by writers.

I'm still putting Sinestro in the same level as Hal.

About Superman, I do agree that he should take all possible wins, unless Superman was ever knockout by a lantern, than I give Sinestro 1/10.

Bentley
Kal for a slight majority.

Cogito
Originally posted by vansonbee
We still don't know the true, reason Hal was able to blast through Krona shield, smells foul by writers.

Willpower. It was stated by the Guardians on panel.

vansonbee
Willpower. It was stated by the Guardians on panel. Ah okay, but it still kind of lame XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.