Iron Man and Wonder Man vs Colossus and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I wanted to make this a handicap match for Colossus, but why not add the runt too..?

Who wins?

Don Corleone
Team one , WTF stomps !

cdtm
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Team one , WTF stomps !

Isn't Colossus stronger than Iron Man or Wonder Man?

True class 100, vs Iron Man or Wonder Mans sub class 100? (I know Simons punches were said to hit like Thor's hammer, but imo that's hyperbole...)

Caps Conscience
Team 1

zopzop
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Team one , WTF stomps !

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't Colossus stronger than Iron Man or Wonder Man?

True class 100, vs Iron Man or Wonder Mans sub class 100? (I know Simons punches were said to hit like Thor's hammer, but imo that's hyperbole...)

Colossus has never been stronger than Simon.

JakeTheBank
Simon and Tony clean house.

Harbinger
BE Tony can solo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
BE Tony can solo.

This is true.

cdtm
BE Tony can solo.

Hmm..

The thing is, I can't see Colossus having problems with Mandarin..

Has Stark in BE ever gone at it with Mandy?

Cogito
Colossus and Wolverine can't fly. Tony can.

IM takes this.

carver9
Wonderman strength>>>>>Colossus strength. Going by fts, Ironman strength>>>>Colossus. This isnt a good fight at all.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Wonderman strength>>>>>Colossus strength. Going by fts, Ironman strength>>>>Colossus. This isnt a good fight at all.

How could Iron Man be stronger than Colossus? Stark struggles more than Thing against Savage Hulk, and usually gets pwned by Namor..

Colossus is usually considered > Thing.

carver9
How could Iron Man be stronger than Colossus? Stark struggles more than Thing against Savage Hulk, and usually gets pwned by Namor..

Colossus is usually considered > Thing.

Ironman has koed Savage Hulk... stunned Surfer... punched Sentry in the face and made his nose bleed. Physically fought against Thor and held his own for a bit. Now tell me, what has Colossus done?

Namor would WRECK Colossus.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman has koed Savage Hulk... stunned Surfer... punched Sentry in the face and made his nose bleed. Physically fought against Thor and held his own for a bit. Now tell me, what has Colossus done?

Namor would WRECK Colossus.

This is truth, surprisingly.

Iron Man is the resident "take on guys out of my tier and do pretty well" guy in Marvel.

I have no idea how Piotr would begin to be a threat to an competent Tony.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Iron Man is the resident "take on guys out of my tier and do pretty well" guy in Marvel.

Thought that was Wolverine? confused

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
Thought that was Wolverine? confused

What Iron Man does is infinitely more impressive than what Logan does.

Harbinger
(insert "Logan made Thor bleed" argument here)

carver9
(insert "Logan made Thor bleed" argument here)

Logan shanked Thanos. *shrugs.

Bentley
Hmm..

The thing is, I can't see Colossus having problems with Mandarin..

Has Stark in BE ever gone at it with Mandy?

Aside from the fact Mandarin would murder Piotr...

WM solos.

vansonbee
Tony or Wonder Man can beat team 2 by themselves.

Tony would melt Colossus or fried Wolverine with his range attacks.

the ninjak
Originally posted by vansonbee
Tony or Wonder Man can beat team 2 by themselves.

Tony would melt Colossus or fried Wolverine with his range attacks.

Plus sonics.

Bentley
Plus Simon's fists.

cdtm
So, is Colossus just overrated on some boards than? Can Thing clobber him?

I'm not too familiar with the character, but I do know he made Gladiator work for a win against him, and did allright against Savage Hulk.. Although, imo, not nearly as good as Thing usually does against him.

Thing usually gets downplayed, but he usually hold his own with just about any version of Hulk before going down.. Stark, on the other hand, nearly broke his armor to beat Hulk the first time, and when he fought the Professor in Hulk Buster armor, his blows had little effect, and Hulk casually knocked him away with a joke about his armor should have included air bags..

Come to think of it, Stark seemed to have better luck against both Hulk and Namor in his old armor...

DARTH POWER
^ He was awsome in his old armour around the 80's..

Seemed to do better against heavy weights in that classic 80's armour then he did even in his Hulk Buster armour in the 90's! Lol

StiltmanFTW
Team one. This is spite. Bleeding edge, ionic form... even classic versions would take T2.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Team one. This is spite. Bleeding edge, ionic form... even classic versions would take T2.

QFT.

Silent Master
So, is Colossus just overrated on some boards than? Can Thing clobber him?

I'm not too familiar with the character, but I do know he made Gladiator work for a win against him, and did allright against Savage Hulk.. Although, imo, not nearly as good as Thing usually does against him.

Thing usually gets downplayed, but he usually hold his own with just about any version of Hulk before going down.. Stark, on the other hand, nearly broke his armor to beat Hulk the first time, and when he fought the Professor in Hulk Buster armor, his blows had little effect, and Hulk casually knocked him away with a joke about his armor should have included air bags..

Come to think of it, Stark seemed to have better luck against both Hulk and Namor in his old armor...

You just used Colossus' two best feats ever, that would be like me using Iron-man beating the Hulk and Surfer as proof that he is high end herald level in power.

BTW, the Gladiator that Colossus fought, that was before he was established as a high end cl 100...hell, Colossus got ko'd by a falling building in that fight.

Batman-Prime
Colossus and Wolverine are the better Team. I think they can take 4-5/10. Wolverine can do more Damage to everyone then anyone else. Though IronMan can fly and blast them to bits, Colossus can throw Wolverine big grin.

Silent Master
Wolverine can't do any damage to Simon.

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
You just used Colossus' two best feats ever, that would be like me using Iron-man beating the Hulk and Surfer as proof that he is high end herald level in power.

So, Carver logic?

Embarrassed. embarrasment

SuperiorTech

BTW, the Gladiator that Colossus fought, that was before he was established as a high end cl 100...hell, Colossus got ko'd by a falling building in that fight.

I also believe Glads was stated to be as strong as colossus who at the time was not even cl 100.

zopzop
Wolverine can't do any damage to Simon.

That's not true. I think someone pointed out that Wolverine has in fact cut Simon. If anything Colossus is the weak link on Team 2.

Silent Master
Except, Wolverine didn't cut Simon, the "blood" was the same color of the energy on the "W" part of his uniform.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
That's not true. I think someone pointed out that Wolverine has in fact cut Simon. If anything Colossus is the weak link on Team 2.

You mean Srank? Don't take him two seriously when discussing WM vs Wolverine, he really wants to make it seem as if Logan can beat every Marvel brick, so Simon is his absolute foil.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Colossus and Wolverine are the better Team. I think they can take 4-5/10. Wolverine can do more Damage to everyone then anyone else. Though IronMan can fly and blast them to bits, Colossus can throw Wolverine big grin.

Yeah throw him straight into a force field. Which Tony can then contain Logan in said force field and do what he pleases.

StiltmanFTW
Except, Wolverine didn't cut Simon, the "blood" was the same color of the energy on the "W" part of his uniform.

He was in his ionic form, you expected him to bleed? ermm

Actually I have to agree with srank. Energy leaking from the same spot Wolverine poked him? Too much of a coincidence...

T1 still wins though.

Silent Master
His ionic form gives off an aura of energy, it flashing when struck is hardly proof of damage.

Bentley
He was in his ionic form, you expected him to bleed? ermm

Actually I have to agree with srank. Energy leaking from the same spot Wolverine poked him? Too much of a coincidence...

T1 still wins though.

But the energy stopped leaking, which takes away all the further damage that Logan's claws tend to do -cut tendons, muscle, bone, etc.-. If Wolverine cannot destroy internal organs, he just can't beat a high tier brick.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
But the energy stopped leaking, which takes away all the further damage that Logan's claws tend to do -cut tendons, muscle, bone, etc.-. If Wolverine cannot destroy internal organs, he just can't beat a high tier brick.

Does he even have any organs in that form?

When did it stop leaking? Been a long time since I read that. Didn't Simon disappear thanks to disturbances in the spacetime continuum right after the panel in which there was that red energy trail? When he was charging at Avengers, I mean.

Silent Master
If he has no organs or blood, how exactly is Wolverine going to damage him?

Bentley
Does he even have any organs in that form?

When did it stop leaking? Been a long time since I read that. Didn't Simon disappear thanks to disturbances in the spacetime continuum right after the panel in which there was that red energy trail? When he was charging at Avengers, I mean.

He doesn't have internal organs, but not every writer is aware of that, sadly.

He did disappear, I originally thought he had teleported in a blink, but maybe it was the time thingy.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Colossus and Wolverine are the better Team. I think they can take 4-5/10. Wolverine can do more Damage to everyone then anyone else. Though IronMan can fly and blast them to bits, Colossus can throw Wolverine big grin. This has been done to sentinels or giant building, but a small target like Tony? Plus Tony can dodge a flying midget in the air, I bet even Simon can Batman Wolverine out of City.

StiltmanFTW
If he has no organs or blood, how exactly is Wolverine going to damage him?

He's not.

Originally posted by Bentley
He doesn't have internal organs, but not every writer is aware of that, sadly.

He did disappear, I originally thought he had teleported in a blink, but maybe it was the time thingy.

I see.

It didn't look like he wanted to retreat. Bendis still hasn't fully explained why he acted like that and transformed, huh?

Originally posted by vansonbee
but a small target like Tony?

Numerous times. But Tony has great speed (assuming BE is really better in every way than original Extremis...), forcefields, magnetism tricks, repulsors...

Bentley
Nop, but the New Avengers annual will feature WM and a bunch of other heroes playing devil's advocate. We may get some basic answers there.

I'll reread the Children's Crusade to see if they elaborate anything about Simon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.