Ultimate Battle of the Meta Beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
This is a tournament where, in each match, two characters are paired up to fight. Each fight lasts to when one of the two characters, the loser, can't sensibly continue to fight (ko, death, etc.). After each match the winning character and their equipment is magically fully restored to new in order to fight in the next match with their memory of previous fight erased. Losers will fight against each other to determine final rankings.

After tournament is over (a winner emerges) the tournament is repeated with a different initial 1st round pairing. All character's health and equipment are restored, and their memories wiped.

All characters do not hold back in these tournaments and are thus willing to kill, suffocate, dismember, etc. if necessary. There are 18 characters so that first place gives 18 points, second place gives 17 points, and so forth. Each match is in a 50x50x50 cubic feat indestructible and immovable cube with life support.

After all tournaments with different possible initial pairings are completed rank the following 18 characters in order of highest to lowest total points accumulated. If this is too much or too hard then just give the top 5 or top 10 in order.

Captain America with shield (Steve), Captain America Bucky with super arm and shield, Wolverine with adamantium, Elecktra with sais, Daredevil with billy club, Sabretooth with adamantium, Spider-man with spider sense and webbing, Classic Kingpin with cane, Black Panther with suit and claws (herb enhanced), Batman (with utility belt and gadgets), Deadpool with swords, Bullseye with some throwing items (shuriken, darts, etc), Mantis, Gamora no weapon, Taskmaster with shield and swords, Deathstroke with staff, Bane with venom, and post crisis karate kid.

rotiart
I threw up in my own mouth.
... My OWN mouth.

Hope you are happy.

h1a8
I realized I asked too much. So pick only the top 3. Here's mine.

1. Spider-man
2. Karate Kid
3. Mantis

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by h1a8
This is a tournament where, in each match, two characters are paired up to fight. Each fight lasts to when one of the two characters, the loser, can't sensibly continue to fight (ko, death, etc.). After each match the winning character and their equipment is magically fully restored to new in order to fight in the next match with their memory of previous fight erased. Losers will fight against each other to determine final rankings.

After tournament is over (a winner emerges) the tournament is repeated with a different initial 1st round pairing. All character's health and equipment are restored, and their memories wiped.

All characters do not hold back in these tournaments and are thus willing to kill, suffocate, dismember, etc. if necessary. There are 18 characters so that first place gives 18 points, second place gives 17 points, and so forth. Each match is in a 50x50x50 cubic feat indestructible and immovable cube with life support.

After all tournaments with different possible initial pairings are completed rank the following 18 characters in order of highest to lowest total points accumulated. If this is too much or too hard then just give the top 5 or top 10 in order.

Captain America with shield (Steve), Captain America Bucky with super arm and shield, Wolverine with adamantium, Elecktra with sais, Daredevil with billy club, Sabretooth with adamantium, Spider-man with spider sense and webbing, Classic Kingpin with cane, Black Panther with suit and claws (herb enhanced), Batman (with utility belt and gadgets), Deadpool with swords, Bullseye with some throwing items (shuriken, darts, etc), Mantis, Gamora no weapon, Taskmaster with shield and swords, Deathstroke with staff, Bane with venom, and post crisis karate kid.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u76/grumpysteelman/didnt_read_lol.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.