Luke Cage vs. Punisher & Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

byrdgang21
Bump

StiltmanFTW
The duo finds a way to put him down for good.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The duo finds a way to put him down for good.

8swords
w/out prep they lose.

deathslash
Originally posted by 8swords
w/out prep they lose. thumb up The only thing that I can actually see hurting Luke is Moon Knight's Adamantium weaponry and I'm not even sure that he still has those weapons.

iscaremonkeys
jesus Luke stomps

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
jesus Luke

whoah, first time someone called Luke that shifty

Khazra Reborn
Couldn't Frank just shoot Luke in the eye?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up The only thing that I can actually see hurting Luke is Moon Knight's Adamantium weaponry and I'm not even sure that he still has those weapons.

Pressure points sneer

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up The only thing that I can actually see hurting Luke is Moon Knight's Adamantium weaponry and I'm not even sure that he still has those weapons.

His crescent darts pierced Fixit and Wendigos. Wasn't *that* long ago to ignore it, imho.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pressure points sneer I only actually recall one instance in which pressure points affected Luke (the Black Panther instance). Before that, pressure points were even shown not to affect him in a Cage/Ironfist comic (Luke was attacked by dozens of Kun Lun martial artists who tried to use pressure point strikes and tried to strike his eyes and he still shook them off). However, that was a pretty long time ago. Are there any other instances when pressure points affected him?

edit: I just remembered what the comic this happened in.
Power Man & Iron Fist #74, 75 (1981)

-K-M-
Duo, Moon Knight doesn't use adamantium weapons anymore however his sonics and gas bombs would be enough.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
whoah, first time someone called Luke that shifty Lol

Luke stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.