Thor and Silver Surfer vs the Reign of Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Can this two Marvelites overcome the four Doomsday clones that trashed Erradicator, Superboy, Steel and Cyborg Superman?

Fight in the JLA satellite.

If the pair is too overcome, add one Marvel high herald of your choice to their team.

Harbinger
Thor and Norrin sure as shit can't do it alone, and I'm not sure which HH could be added to help them win.

cdtm
The Runner, maybe?

My favorite part of Reign of Doomsday: Superman pulling a "no collateral damage on my watch" moment with the falling ship.. The problem being, he was kind of dumb to send off his teammates. And even worse, is the fact they did it, instead of saying "Screw you, Kal. We're heroes. Possibly dying to save an entire damned city is what we signed up for, so we're helping.."

vansonbee
I add the current Hulk with Surfer and Thor.

BTW - the Reign of Doomsday = milking big time, no wonder there a remake >_<

zopzop
Thor and Surfer can do it. Thor by himself has fought a Skyfather to a standstill, and that's just one example.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor and Surfer can do it. Thor by himself has fought a Skyfather to a standstill, and that's just one example.

The time he fought Odin in the old Celestial story, or the time he fought Zeus?

PIS, imo. No way Thor, with only a portion of the Odin Force, should stand up to his father who had the entire thing.

Bentley

Doomsday has fought Superman to an standstill which is more than Thor can do shifty

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Doomsday has fought Superman to an standstill which is more than Thor can do shifty

Thor destroyed both the outer shell and the inner shell of Exitar (one of the more powerful Celestials) that's more than Superman has EVER done. Not to mention stalemating Zeus, his fight with Glory during Chaos War, etc....

Thor and Surfer can do this, Surfer distracts while Thor Godblasts them to dust.

quanchi112
Team Surfer wins.

Lord Feron
Erad that was in reign of DD was weaksauce. Also Henshaw was cool (imo he could of taken out that one DD he was fighting before Supergirl arrived)

the other two, i expected them to get their shit kicked in.

It's possible the duo can win.

JakeTheBank
Thor and Surfer can do it with difficulty. With a competent high herald, they certainly win.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor and Surfer can do it with difficulty. With a competent high herald, they certainly win. This/These.

With both Thor and Surfer using their powers, they can win this. If they brick, they lose.

Bentley
Its important to notice that at least two DDs have useful powers in this combat, Tactile telekinesis is nice, but it might not be a game changer given the range of the pair.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by cdtm
The time he fought Odin in the old Celestial story, or the time he fought Zeus?

PIS, imo. No way Thor, with only a portion of the Odin Force, should stand up to his father who had the entire thing.

PIS for sure ^^^^^^^
The pair has no chance

quanchi112
Originally posted by DickBlazer
PIS for sure ^^^^^^^
The pair has no chance Why don't they ?

Galan007
The duo get stomped... Especially given the location of this battle.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
The duo get stomped... Especially given the location of this battle. What about adding Hulk to the formula?

CPT Space Bomb
That's just icing on the cake. Thor and Surfer have the versatility to handle the DD's here. Hulk makes it 100% success, whereas before it would a hardfought win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That's just icing on the cake. Thor and Surfer have the versatility to handle the DD's here. Hulk makes it 100% success, whereas before it would a hardfought win. Agreed...anyone saying the two don't have a chance really doesn't have a knowledge of Thor/Surfer imo.

Sin I AM
classic juggernaut is the best choice...he can take them all on without any damage...giving norrin and thor room to breathe and devise a good strategy

ares834
Originally posted by Galan007
The duo get stomped... Especially given the location of this battle.

Agreed.

Batman-Prime
Team dies... brutality.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Doomsday Team dies... brutality. Agreed! cool

Bentley
Wow, I didn't expect for Marvel fans to say the duo wins it easily, even with quality they're fighting four herald levelers in an hostile scenario. Live and learn I guess.

shokosugi
classic dr. strange wins this for team marvel.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Bentley
Wow, I didn't expect for Marvel fans to say the duo wins it easily, even with quality they're fighting four herald levelers in an hostile scenario. Live and learn I guess. I didn't say they'd win it easily. I said it would be hard fought, but they could win.

Bentley
Maybe get wins, but most people here sound as if they were giving them the majority, which is still selling the duo quite high.

CPT Space Bomb
Well, if they fight like bricks they lose. Surfer isn't going to brick though. The question is how long does Thor try to brick it before he busts out different powers. They have the ability to win if they fight intelligently.

celeyhyga17
The JLA satellite gets phukked.

SquallX
One of team DD biggest strength, is the DD that has Henshaw's powers. He could control the satellite, and make it attack them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.