Mach V vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight at a construction site.

Spidey gets an hour prep on the site.

the ninjak
You mean Mach V? From Thunderbolts?

Bentley
Yep, I just edited big grin

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, I just edited big grin

I saw the truth your edit cant fool me.

Bentley
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I saw the truth your edit cant fool me.

My crappy memory for names is no secret. Ask Jack Hanksmoor.

Parmaniac
Spider-Man

StiltmanFTW
I loved Abe's conversation with Shocker during recruiting.

As for the thread, Spider-Man does better against armored villains (or even heroes... I'm looking at you, Tony) than he should... but Jenkins fought him many times in the past and now has much more advanced armor. Parker, on the other hand, lost his "The Other" and "Queen" upgrades.

SamZED
Me too, for some reason I like Shocker heh

God point, but remember Parker made a few upgrades of his own. One of it -a tracer-like device that instantly destroys any metal. That should be useful here.

Parmaniac
He has 1 hour prep

He
Takes his invisibility Suit (which also makes him "unhearable"wink
Grabs some "Anti-Metal Spider-Tracers"
Grabs some "Spider-Freezers"
Maybe packs some cartridges of his magnetic webbing, just in case.

And that on a construction site where Parker always fights pretty smart and uses the environment.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Me too, for some reason I like Shocker heh

God point, but remember Parker made a few upgrades of his own. One of it -a tracer-like device that instantly destroys any metal. That should be useful here.

He carries these with him most of the time? I mean, can it be considered "standard equip" for Slott's Spidey?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He has 1 hour prep

He
Takes his invisibility Suit (which also makes him "unhearable"wink
Grabs some "Anti-Metal Spider-Tracers"
Grabs some "Spider-Freezers"
Maybe packs some cartridges of his magnetic webbing, just in case.

And that on a construction site where Parker always fights pretty smart and uses the environment.

1 hour of prep... on the construction site. Unless he stashes his stuff in random places like this, I don't see him grabbing anything stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.