King of Tears Vs Atum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1103959-king_of_tears_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37630/744975-440px_atum_head_large.jpg

Omega Vision
Eh. I like KOT better.

But I wouldn't really argue if someone backed Atum here.

KOT is kind of hard to place.

Prep-Man
He did own Spectre, right? Plus, he's immortal, cannot be truly destroyed.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He did own Spectre, right? Plus, he's immortal, cannot be truly destroyed.
After Spectre owned him the first time around, yeah.

KOT is Skyfather+, maybe Elder God level. I just don't know if Atum would be able to absorb him like he did Mephisto and Hela and the others. I want to say no but really there's no telling if it would work or not.

guy222
KOT

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
After Spectre owned him the first time around, yeah.

KOT is Skyfather+, maybe Elder God level. I just don't know if Atum would be able to absorb him like he did Mephisto and Hela and the others. I want to say no but really there's no telling if it would work or not.

How did Spectre own him the first time? Wasn't that Corrigan?

Digi
Owning Spectre is a nebulous feat. Context and interpretation are usually very subjective, because sometimes he's the 2nd most powerful entity in the DCU, other times he can get punked by Sub-Skyfathers.

I don't know this guy, but he would need more than that to solidify his placement.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How did Spectre own him the first time? Wasn't that Corrigan? It was Hal, iirc.

CPT Space Bomb
Atum is a beast. I dunno if KOT has what it takes. Though, admittedly I don't know enough about him to judge this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi
Owning Spectre is a nebulous feat. Context and interpretation are usually very subjective, because sometimes he's the 2nd most powerful entity in the DCU, other times he can get punked by Sub-Skyfathers.

I don't know this guy, but he would need more than that to solidify his placement.
On what occasions has Spectre been punked by a sub-skyfather without a plot device involved?

celestialdemon
Don't know enough about KOT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.