Iron Man Vs. Wolverene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phaos
Soooo my friend and i are arguing about who would win in a fight between Iron Man (my fav character) and Wolverine (his). now the problem is he knows more about his character then i do about mine. i am POSITIVE IM would easily defeat Wolverine, but he's wayy to stubborn to admit it. who really wins, and why please? smile

Cogito
Unless Iron Man lowers himself to a good ole fashioned hand to hand brawl, he takes this easily.

He can fly, is faster, stronger, and can attack from a safe distance. WTF is Logan going to do?

Logan's healing factor might keep him alive, but he'd be out plenty long enough to take the loss.

vansonbee
Wolverine doesn't necessary heal forever, he needs food to keep it going.

Iron Man armor should be able to withstand a few slashes from Wolverine. Iron Man has magnetic technology, repulsive beams, missiles, sonic, etc.. Maybe he can even pound Logan skull light the Hulk did lol

scyven
IM isfor sure the fav on this...the only way logan wins is dependent on where the fight takes place, if IM ishas no choice to be drawn in close proximity he could find 3 claws through his face

Eon Blue
Iron Man

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Cogito
He can fly, is faster, stronger, and can attack from a safe distance. The recipe to defeat Wolverine.

CPT Space Bomb
Iron man wins. He won't kill him but can ko him easy enough for a win.

StiltmanFTW
He should be faster if BE is really an upgrade to Extremis and better in every way, but I've seen nothing from it as impressive as the Crimson Dynamo fight speed-wise.

leonidas
logan's only hope is that tony is dumb as hell and fights in close. if he fights like he should he wins 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
logan's only hope is that tony is dumb as hell and fights in close. if he fights like he should he wins 10/10.

More like, 7/10 biscuits

Bouboumaster
Wolverine wins if he can sneak attack him, or if Iron Man has the foolish idea to engage him with his fist. Beside that, Iron Man carpet bomb the ground for the easy win.

the ninjak
Hasn't this fight happened twice already?

-Tony hits the sky.
-Destroys Logan's canine hearing with sonics.
-Traps him in force field containment.
-Melts the flesh of his bones.
-Then delivers the healing skeleton to Utopia with a message stuck to it saying "Put him on a leash!"
-Scott laughs.

StiltmanFTW
Cyke would have Tony killed for that. Read X-Men: Schism #2. He's a hardcore Logan fan cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine wins if he can sneak attack him, or if Iron Man has the foolish idea to engage him with his fist. Beside that, Iron Man carpet bomb the ground for the easy win.

How would Logan sneak attack Iron Man?

Harbinger
lol

Logan gets mauled. Every single time.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hasn't this fight happened twice already?

-Tony hits the sky.
-Destroys Logan's canine hearing with sonics.
-Traps him in force field containment.
-Melts the flesh of his bones.
-Then delivers the healing skeleton to Utopia with a message stuck to it saying "Put him on a leash!"
-Scott laughs.

crylaugh

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How would Logan sneak attack Iron Man?

Via stealth obviously, like he did in Civil War. cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Via stealth obviously, like he did in Civil War. cool

Smells like PIS considering the kind of scanners and detection devices and sensory input Stark has on his armor/in his person.

StyleTime
That is no match for the scanners, detection devices, and sensory input in Wolverine's fists.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Anyway, Iron Man 10/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Smells like PIS considering the kind of scanners and detection devices and sensory input Stark has on his armor/in his person.

He broke out of the quarantine on Utopia without anyone noticing at that shit is designed by Dr. Nemesis, Jeffries and Danger. Dude is too ninja for Tony Stark. cool

Parmaniac
And yet he failed to get through the airport security in Sex & Violence laughing out loud

Airports > Iron Mans

StyleTime
Jokes aside, I'm sure everyone(except that 1 voter) agrees Iron Man wins pretty hard.

Zack Fair
Wolverine >>> Iron Man and I got evidence.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And yet he failed to get through the airport security in Sex & Violence laughing out loud

Airports > Iron Mans

They are really thorough since 911. cool

Parmaniac
Extremis Airports

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Extremis Airports

Hehe

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He broke out of the quarantine on Utopia without anyone noticing at that shit is designed by Dr. Nemesis, Jeffries and Danger. Dude is too ninja for Tony Stark. cool

Was that on Utopia? They have cars on that little island? And wtf Beast was doing there? No, it seems to me the story is taking place pre-Utopia or something.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Was that on Utopia? They have cars on that little island? And wtf Beast was doing there? No, it seems to me the story is taking place pre-Utopia or something.

It's Utopia, he first issue of TBTI was shown as taking place in San Fran, and the Golden Gate Bridge was shown a few times.

Badabing
Originally posted by Phaos
Soooo my friend and i are arguing about who would win in a fight between Iron Man (my fav character) and Wolverine (his). now the problem is he knows more about his character then i do about mine. i am POSITIVE IM would easily defeat Wolverine, but he's wayy to stubborn to admit it. who really wins, and why please? smile Iron Man wins. There's not much Logan can do, umless Tony wants to forget he flies, has shields, offensive weapons and goes it h2h.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.