Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Want!

12oTEmOGNzU

Nephthys
Another Spiderman game?

Doesn't look like it'll be as good as Spiderman 2. Focused on combat again, when really the only thing I like about Spiderman games is the webslinging.

Impediment
I think it looks amazing. Also, I'm really keen about the Spider-Man 2099 gameplay. The freefall scenes look breathtaking.

Also, the cast is looking quite good:

Josh Keaton as Spider-Man. Keaton previously voiced Spider-Man in The Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Video Game, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds as well as Ultimate Spider-Man in Shattered Dimensions.

Christopher Daniel Barnes as Spider-Man 2099. Barnes previously played Spider-Man in Spider-Man: The Animated Series and Spider-Man Noir in Shattered Dimensions.

Val Kilmer as Dr. Walter Sloan, the game's main villain.

Laura Vandervoort as Mary Jane Watson.

Katee Sackhoff as Black Cat 2099 .

Tha C-Master
The old Spider-Man games were all about the fighting, it was great. If only they could mix good fighting with exploration. smile

Demonic Phoenix
Spider-Man 2's web mechanics is still the best thing that happened to the series. Pity they don't keep it in.

socool8520
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Spider-Man 2's web mechanics is still the best thing that happened to the series. Pity they don't keep it in.

Agreed. By far the most fun thing to do in the game and it was so smooth in Spider-Man 2. However I will not object to better combo systems.

Impediment
I'm just psyched about the use of "altering the timeline" teamwork so ASM can help out 2099. It looks very fun.

jalek moye
While webslinging exploration is cool not every spidey game need sit. there are plenty of spidey storyline where he spends most of his time in places where he isn't swinging around a city and many are too urgent for mindless exploration. Not saying it wouldn't add to it, but a spidey game doesn't need it to be a good spidey game. I'm looking for to this game for the story and the fighting which are also a major part of spider-man.

Impediment
I agree.

Ultimate Spider-Man had a very fun web swinging element like during vilain chases and races with the Human Torch, but the overal combat and story was never taken away from.

BloodRain
I1miUI330MA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.