Recent Hulk & Zeus (Brick) Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Recent Hulk (not worthy)
Zeus (Brick Mode)

Vs

HP Doomsday

no bfr

Batman-Prime
Hulk solos.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk solos.

and it begins

Colossus-Big C
can somebody make me a recent hulk sig from the issue

carver9
Hulk solos.

Stop it.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
Stop it.

You disagree?

Personally, I hate to gauge HP DD's power. He stomped 4 powerful beings, and had no upper limit (or implied upper limit) when it comes to power.

I'm skeptical that brute force, even at Hulk's current level, would work. Maybe it would...I don't think anyone can know.

By feats though, HP DD and current Hulk are pretty similar.

carver9
No, I don't disagree but I know he doesn't agree with his post.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can somebody make me a recent hulk sig from the issue

I'm not good at this, obviously but here, quick and dirty ^^.

Zack Fair
Hulk oneshots HP DD out of existence and then proceeds to beat the shit out of Zeus.

Batman-Prime
HP DD will go down but he will put up ahelluva fight. While he will take a lot of punishment and dish out a lot he hasn't enough power to overcome Hulks insane HF. His adapting abilities have limits, as seen in his "non-fight" against Imperiex Prime, while Hulks strength and rage has no limits at all. HP DD is out of his league here.

iceman24567
HP DD will go down but he will put up ahelluva fight. While he will take a lot of punishment and dish out a lot he hasn't enough power to overcome Hulks insane HF. His adapting abilities have limits, as seen in his "non-fight" against Imperiex Prime, while Hulks strength and rage has no limits at all. HP DD is out of his league here. LOL

quanchi112
Hulk solos. I agree with whoever hacked into batman prime's account.

Stoic
Zeus solos

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk or Zeus solo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk or Zeus solo.
thumb up

h1a8
Zues doesn't solo for sure.
HP DD uses his speed to beat either character.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD uses his speed to beat either character.

WTF.

Speed fts.

quanchi112
HP DD uses his speed to beat either character. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Team 1. But isn't HP DD immune to physical force? So would hulk do anything?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 1. But isn't HP DD immune to physical force? So would hulk do anything? Since when has he been immune to physical force ?

CPT Space Bomb
Current Hulk's feats are nasty, and Zeus just beat the everloving sh** out of him. The team wins, but that's because Zeus will cheapshot Doomsday like he did to Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Current Hulk's feats are nasty, and Zeus just beat the everloving sh** out of him. The team wins, but that's because Zeus will cheapshot Doomsday like he did to Hulk.

Zeus beat a Hulk MUCH weaker than Current Hulk who is shedding dimensions.

h1a8
Zeus beat a Hulk MUCH weaker than Current Hulk who is shedding dimensions. You mean he half destroyed a planet?
Betty did the other half.

psycho gundam
^ without laying a finger on it btw

carver9
You mean he half destroyed a planet?
Betty did the other half.

Betty got vaporized by the attack, Hulk was still alive and in full health. I don't think she had much to do with the dimension being destroyed since she did die.

CPT Space Bomb
Zeus beat a Hulk MUCH weaker than Current Hulk who is shedding dimensions. The outcome would still be the same, though Hulk might do a bit more damage. Zeus's power nuetrilized Hulk's healing factor and ability to rage....

carver9
Have a question... Using H1 calculations, how many Earth weights would it take to destroy a planet without even touching it?

CPT Space Bomb
LOL. I don't think I've ever taken anything H1 says seriously. His analogies are downright hilarious, especially since he takes them so seriously.

Batman-Prime
Have a question... Using H1 calculations, how many Earth weights would it take to destroy a planet without even touching it?

It depends on the energy Form, physical, magical and the circumstances, a void-space or an dark diemensions magic filled space.

And of course the size of the Planet and what it is made of.

Judging by the scans and H18 calculations, at least
0,000,000 Joules

h1a8

Doesn't matter since energy came forth from both Hulk and red she hulk.
This wasn't a true strength feat but:

two energy projections combined
two strength forces combined.

Note: SS has destroyed a planet without help and without touching it himself. He used a blast.

Nihilist
Zeus solos, then rapes Hulk again just for fun.

carver9
Doesn't matter since energy came forth from both Hulk and red she hulk.
This wasn't a true strength feat but:

two energy projections combined
two strength forces combined.

Note: SS has destroyed a planet without help and without touching it himself. He used a blast.

It wasn't just a planet...it was stated in the next issue that they destroyed the entire realm.

I'm not good at this, obviously but here, quick and dirty ^^. holy shit, can you make me one too? We shall become legion and take over this forum for good

Sin I AM
lol bait thread

h1a8
It wasn't just a planet...it was stated in the next issue that they destroyed the entire realm. the next issue isn't out, so by the issue that is out it was only a planet.

If the realm is the planet then yes.

carver9
the next issue isn't out, so by the issue that is out it was only a planet.

If the realm is the planet then yes.

The preview of the next issue is out and Umar stated that Hulk destroyed her realm.

It was stated on panel that it was more than a planet bias.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by 753
holy shit, can you make me one too? We shall become legion and take over this forum for good

What do you want to have there. Some fav pics? Here a proposition.

JakeTheBank
Hulkamania is runnin' wild, apparently.

vansonbee
Well, with Hulks recent showing, his strongest punch contacting Doomsday would obliterate him, if not, a second or a third would lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on Hulk's recent showings, he could swing a punch from the other side of the planet and Doomsday would be obliterated.

Batman-Prime
^Yeah, he should be able to do anything. Even lift Mjolnir with a finger. smile

carver9
Based on Hulk's recent showings, he could swing a punch from the other side of the planet and Doomsday would be obliterated.

laughing out loud

SuperiorTech

Real talk Hulk is not even hitting shit directly anymore he just collides with shit near it to cause destruction.

Naija boy
Hulk or zeus solo

What do you want to have there. Some fav pics? Here a proposition. thanksa bunch!!!! it looks great

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by 753
thanksa bunch!!!! it looks great

You are welcome smile.

you are my new favourite poster!!!

edit: (no homo)

carver9
Originally posted by 753
you are my new favourite poster!!!

edit: (no homo)

Niiiiice....like the Sig.

thanks carv!

TheHulk
Originally posted by 753
holy shit, can you make me one too? We shall become legion and take over this forum for good Holy sh*t let me join if u do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.