Current Hulk w/ Quantum Bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
World breaker gets the quantum bands and a year to practice using them before hitting the gauntlet. He is healed and rested between rounds.

1. Thor, Gladiator, Magneto
2. Classic Drax and Champion of the Universe
3. Superman Prime
4. SA Mangog
5. PC Validus

Stoic
Stops at 3 or possibly gets through the entire gauntlet.

vansonbee
Hulk solo w/ Quantum Bands or w/o (time will see big grin).

Notice after 634, a wave of Hulk threads nearly taking up 1/3 of the page.

dmills
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk solo w/ Quantum Bands or w/o (time will see big grin).

Notice after 634, a wave of Hulk threads nearly taking up 1/3 of the page. Well deserved after his recent feats, if not a bit overwrought.

Batman-Prime
There are some historical moments and the Day after 634 is one of them. Hulk clears this w/o the QB.

Stoic
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
There are some historical moments and the Day after 634 is one of them. Hulk clears this w/o the QB.

Just saw the scans, I agree with you.

Simbon
I don't see any way Hulk beats PC Validus with, or without the bands. Hulk's feats in 634 are still less impressive than the best feats of pre-crisis kryptonians, and Validus can one-shot pre-crisis kryptonians.

Stoic
Originally posted by Simbon
I don't see any way Hulk beats PC Validus with, or without the bands. Hulk's feats in 634 are still less impressive than the best feats of pre-crisis kryptonians, and Validus can one-shot pre-crisis kryptonians.

A Universe was destroyed by physical strength. I think you're wrong.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Stoic
A Universe was destroyed by physical strength. I think you're wrong.

It was a shared feat and it was a dimension.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
It was a shared feat and it was a dimension.

But it was stated on panel that Hulk did it. There was no sign of Red She Hulk after the explosion. Hulk did it.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by carver9
But it was stated on panel that Hulk did it. There was no sign of Red She Hulk after the explosion. Hulk did it.

Don't be ridiculous Carver the collision between the two of them destroyed the dark dimension it does not matter what happened to her after. The act of them colliding was what caused the destruction hence the shared feat.

Edit just took more careful look at those scan and betty was fine man I gotta get my hands on the full issue.

vansonbee
Question is, did Hulk and She Hulk dissolved like the other villains or only Hulk himself substance?

SuperiorTech
Question is, did Hulk and She Hulk dissolved like the other villains or only Hulk himself substance?

Until I get my hands on the full issue and read it don't think I can answer.

carver9

No, they didn't dissolve because Hulk wished them back to life after the explosion.

Batman-Prime
No, they didn't dissolve because Hulk wished them back to life after the explosion.

Listen to my buddy. Hulk can alter reality by just wishing.

Anyway, even if it was a shared feat with the amped Red-She Hulk, he still destroyed at least half a Planet and half an Dimension.

SuperiorTech

Strange escaped I am unsure about Umar if she was killed or she protected herself everyone else was killed and brought back to life to fight again.She-Hulk was powered up to be just a powerful as Hulk.

Listen to my buddy.

Weird

carver9
Strange escaped I am unsure about Umar if she was killed or she protected herself everyone else was killed and brought back to life to fight again.She-Hulk was powered up to be just a powerful as Hulk.

Weird

Where was she Hulk after the explosion?

Batman Prime, you are acting crazy.

SuperiorTech
Where was she Hulk after the explosion?

Batman Prime, you are acting crazy.

Died and brought back like everyone else the next time we see Hulk he is standing looking at her saying hello again then they start to fight.

carver9
Died and brought back like everyone else the next time we see Hulk he is standing looking at her saying hello again then they start to fight.

But Hulk made the wish AFTER the explosion. So if it was a shared ft, why did she Hulk die?

SuperiorTech
But Hulk made the wish AFTER the explosion. So if it was a shared ft, why did she Hulk die?

Bit confused as to what your asking here sounds like you think that Hulk survived that explosion he didn't he died like everyone else he was brought back like everyone else because of the backfired wishes.

carver9
Bit confused as to what your asking here sounds like you think that Hulk survived that explosion he didn't he died like everyone else he was brought back like everyone else because of the backfired wishes.

When was the backfire wishes made? What wish was used to bring them back to life?

Batman-Prime
When was the backfire wishes made? What wish was used to bring them back to life?

I guess he means that everyone died but was brought back to life by the power of the wishes, 'cause else their wishes wouldn't be fulfilled, if they stayed dead.

carver9
I guess he means that everyone died but was brought back to life by the power of the wishes, 'cause else their wishes wouldn't be fulfilled, if they stayed dead.

Read.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg

Hulk brought everyone back to life. Superior is usually right but he is wrong this time.

carver9
Hulk didn't die during the explosion... Hell, I would go as far as to say "he appears as if he is/was at 100%. So basically he survived an explosion that was capable of demolishing a dimension without a scratch.

Batman-Prime
Hulk didn't die during the explosion... Hell, I would go as far as to say "he appears as if he is/was at 100%. So basically he survived an explosion that was capable of demolishing a dimension without a scratch.

thumb up

carver9
thumb up

Can you please stop agreeing with me?

Thanks

Batman-Prime
Can you please stop agreeing with me?

Thanks

Even if you are right?

vansonbee
That nice pick-up Carver9, I bet you went over the comic many times.
Even if you are right? He just wants to be hated and alone smile

Emo Hulk
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1162/4731823611_cb7194b900.jpg

carver9
Even if you are right?

Yes.

I am Superman and you are Luthor and I don't trust when you agree with me, feel like you are being sarcastic.

Batman-Prime
Yes.

I am Superman and you are Luthor and I don't trust when you agree with me, feel like you are being sarcastic.

You are Superman? Now you are being sarcastic right?

carver9
You are Superman? Now you are being sarcastic right?

Batman Prime... stick out tongue

Just know that I'm always just messing around...you are cool with me and out of everyone on the forum, I ENJOY crushing you the most.

Just messing with ya bro.

By the way, Hulk>>>>Superman.

SuperiorTech

1.Were gonna fight were gonna die then fight some more
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/14461/854443144601902.jpg

2.No tricks its just time to fight and die like the monsters we are
http://thumbnails57.imagebam.com/14461/2de8a6144601997.jpg

3.No one here is going to survive this is the end and more importantly this is the end he wants.
http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/14461/a5fac5144602167.jpg http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/14461/76c5b0144602170.jpg

It's a bit confusing whether Armageddon backfired wish only applied to some of them or all of them or weather it was someone else wish that brought them back like Hulk.But these comment are specifically
directed at the Hulk.

(Armageddon )I wished for him to suffer as I suffered

(Tyrannous ) which sounds to me like you will suffer all he does Fighting, Burning, most importantly REFORMING.

http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/14461/f418f1144602840.jpg

Bi Beast wished for Hulk to be wiped off the earth forever he ended up in the dark dimension they ended up locked in there with him.

Fing Fang Foom wished for the power to take over the world but ended up being controlled by Tyrannosaur.

Armageddon wish already mentioned that all of their backfired wishes ended up given hulk what he wanted.

Tyrannus was smart enough not to make a wish.

http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/14461/93a366144604965.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/14461/fe8168144604968.jpg

Fighting is his battle with Betty and the villains knowing he can unleash is rage in the dark dimension and Betty is as powerful as he is.

Burning is the inevitable destruction of the dimension.

Reforming is coming back to life

Now I could be wrong about some of this all or none of it but that's what I am getting.

carver9
1.Were gonna fight were gonna die then fight some more
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/14461/854443144601902.jpg

2.No tricks its just time to fight and die like the monsters we are
http://thumbnails57.imagebam.com/14461/2de8a6144601997.jpg

3.No one here is going to survive this is the end and more importantly this is the end he wants.
http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/14461/a5fac5144602167.jpg http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/14461/76c5b0144602170.jpg

It's a bit confusing whether Armageddon backfired wish only applied to some of them or all of them or weather it was someone else wish that brought them back like Hulk.But these comment are specifically
directed at the Hulk.

(Armageddon )I wished for him to suffer as I suffered

(Tyrannous ) which sounds to me like you will suffer all he does Fighting, Burning, most importantly REFORMING.

http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/14461/f418f1144602840.jpg

Bi Beast wished for Hulk to be wiped off the earth forever he ended up in the dark dimension they ended up locked in there with him.

Fing Fang Foom wished for the power to take over the world but ended up being controlled by Tyrannosaur.

Armageddon wish already mentioned that all of their backfired wishes ended up given hulk what he wanted.

Tyrannus was smart enough not to make a wish.

http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/14461/93a366144604965.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/14461/fe8168144604968.jpg

Fighting is his battle with Betty and the villains knowing he can unleash is rage in the dark dimension and Betty is as powerful as he is.

Burning is the inevitable destruction of the dimension.

Reforming is coming back to life

Now I could be wrong about some of this all or none of it but that's what I am getting.

Why was Hulk the first alive still powered up in his Super Saiyan form when everyone woke up. It makes no sense that he was the only one alive (including umar) after the explosion before everyone else reformed. He even states " you awake" as if he was waiting for them to reappear.

quanchi112
I think the dialogue makes it clear the Hulk dies from the explosion. They all died and then fought again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

SuperiorTech
Why was Hulk the first alive still powered up in his Super Saiyan form when everyone woke up. It makes no sense that he was the only one alive (including umar) after the explosion before everyone else reformed. He even states " you awake" as if he was waiting for them to reappear.

The first person we saw was Umar bathed in a blue light she could have protect herself from the blast.There is nothing wrong with Hulk appearing first Armageddons backfired wish specifically mentions Hulk fighting burning and reforming even if it didn't extent to the others it does not contradict anything Hulk could have brought back the other after he reformed.

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think the dialogue makes it clear the Hulk dies from the explosion. They all died and then fought again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Agreed, nice catch of the dialogue SuperiorTech.

Hulk might not be invulnerable as Superman, but his regeneration helps way more, maybe not tank a super strong nuclear attack, but ya.

carver9
The first person we saw was Umar bathed in a blue light she could have protect herself from the blast.There is nothing wrong with Hulk appearing first Armageddons backfired wish specifically mentions Hulk fighting burning and reforming even if it didn't extent to the others it does not contradict anything Hulk could have brought back the other after he reformed.

You are still not making sense. If a wish was granted before Hulk destroyed the dimension, why was Hulk the first on the cliff waiting for everyone to appear? Everyone should have appeared at the same time. He even still had battle scratches all over his body while everyone was fresh.

carver9
My bad, no battle scratches but he was still powered up and everything.

carver9
They ask "what happened"? Umar say "you died" they ask "and you brought us back" Umar say "why would I waste my time on you worm" they say "it wasnt umar, it was the Hulk", Hulk turns around "hello again".

He was waiting the entire time.

SuperiorTech
You are still not making sense. If a wish was granted before Hulk destroyed the dimension, why was Hulk the first on the cliff waiting for everyone to appear? Everyone should have appeared at the same time. He even still had battle scratches all over his body while everyone was fresh.

They ask "what happened"? Umar say "you died" they ask "and you brought us back" Umar say "why would I waste my time on you worm" they say "it wasnt umar, it was the Hulk", Hulk turns around "hello again".

OK if you think he survive that's up to you I can see their is no changing your mind so we will agree to disagree.

carver9
OK if you think he survive that's up to you I can see their is no changing your mind so we will agree to disagree.

Don't give up so easy buddy. Counter my post. It was stated during the event that Hulk wished them back. Umar declines the fact that she wished them back, they look at Hulk and it was stated that it was him that wished them back. It wasn't stated as a past event, it was stated as the present.

carver9
They didn't say "hulk made a wish before the fight" because I am pretty sure the questions wouldn't have been asked if that was the case. Umar declined the fact that she had anything to do with them coming back to life "at that moment", they said Hulk had something to do with it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think the dialogue makes it clear the Hulk dies from the explosion. They all died and then fought again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Arm'cheddon: I wished for him to suffer as I suffer!

Tyrannus: Which sounds to me....like you'll suffer all that he does....fighting, burning, and reforming..trapped for an eternity...yadda yadda yadda

point is, arm'cheddon's wish backfired on himas he wished for hulk to suffer for killing his son trauma twice, in stead he got to suffer the hulk's rage as he was locked away in the dark dimension. the trolling well by gives shitty results that the wisher has to word properly to get right or else that happens.

only thing is hulk wasn't shown to parish like the rest were

Diesldude
IDK I was busy and havnt pickup the comic yet, but do you guys think that the whole destroying the dimension was because of the wishing well and the Hulk and Betty kinda acted like agents?

Diesldude
Also, just the planet was destroyed and not the universe/dimension. Another case of exaggerating feats and lowballing others. LOL

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Diesldude
IDK I was busy and havnt pickup the comic yet, but do you guys think that the whole destroying the dimension was because of the wishing well and the Hulk and Betty kinda acted like agents?
Originally posted by Diesldude
Another case of exaggerating feats and lowballing others.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Arm'cheddon: I wished for him to suffer as I suffer!

Tyrannus: Which sounds to me....like you'll suffer all that he does....fighting, burning, and reforming..trapped for an eternity...yadda yadda yadda

point is, arm'cheddon's wish backfired on himas he wished for hulk to suffer for killing his son trauma twice, in stead he got to suffer the hulk's rage as he was locked away in the dark dimension. the trolling well by gives shitty results that the wisher has to word properly to get right or else that happens.

only thing is hulk wasn't shown to parish like the rest were Hopefully the next ish clears it up but I feel the words make it plain they all die.

Batman-Prime

A compromise between the two dialogues would be. The wishes Backfired because of the Hulk being the "main" point in almost all those wishes and since him staying dead wouldn't complete them he had to reform and keep the wishes going. So they were back because of him.

BTW how big was the planet? And who amped Betty to Hulks level? Raw magic?

SuperiorTech
Don't give up so easy buddy. Counter my post. It was stated during the event that Hulk wished them back. Umar declines the fact that she wished them back, they look at Hulk and it was stated that it was him that wished them back. It wasn't stated as a past event, it was stated as the present.

Not invested enough this all started because you were trying to somehow imply that what happened in the comic was not a shared feat.It was stated in the comic that Betty had become as powerful as Hulk and the first time we say Hulk he was standing there staring at Betty right before they fought.

If Betty had become as powerful as Hulk then if Hulk survived Betty did as well and they would have had equal parts in the feat if she was not as powerful as he was and died it does not devalue it being a shared feat.If he provided 80% of the power and she provided 20% it would still be a shared feat.

Just to clarify I still think he died but well will see one way or another when the next issue comes out

The Sorrow
There are a lot of unanswered questions which hopefully the last issue will reveal.

How many wishes were each person granted because in 632 Bruce Banner said he wished that his family would be cured so was the Hulk granted a separate wish?

It does seem as though Hulk and Red She-Hulk die. They fight non stop destroying everything and seemingly themselves but are restored to life to do it all again. Hulk said several times everyone was going to die, Strange said it and Tyrannus said the battle would continue forever as they would be continuously reformed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.