Current Hulk VS The Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

No prep. no bfr. fight takes place in the middle of a desert during a brutal sandstorm. fight ends upon KO/incapacitation.

who wins?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by wildernesss

No prep. no bfr. fight takes place in the middle of a desert during a brutal sandstorm. fight ends upon KO/incapacitation.

who wins?

Hulk Thunderclaps once and the whole Desert is in space.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk Thunderclaps once and the whole Desert is in space.

no bfr

Batman-Prime
What is left if the desert won't be alive anymore, dead sand...

wildernesss
What is left if the desert won't be alive anymore, dead sand...

hulk wouldn't be able to selectively bfr all the sand in the desert without bfring the sandman; especially not while simutaneously being attacked the sandman.

the ninjak
Hulk becomes WBH and the sand aint getting through the kinetic vibrations.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by wildernesss
hulk wouldn't be able to selectively bfr all the sand in the desert without bfring the sandman; especially not while simutaneously being attacked the sandman.

I know, to clarify, Sandman would die on an almost atomic level and be lown with the sand into space, but he would be dead already.

wildernesss
I know, to clarify, Sandman would die on an almost atomic level and be lown with the sand into space, but he would be dead already.

WBH could destroy sandman this way; current hulk could not defeat sandman this way. in the middle of a desert during a sandstorm? no way.

Batman-Prime
Current Hulk like in the DarkDimeonsion all out Hulk?

wildernesss
i doubt it.

StiltmanFTW
Sandman feared Savage Hulk. And that was when he had the Mandarin backing him up.

Current Hulk shitstomps.

vansonbee
Thunderclap so hard, his sand particle harden to become glass!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thunderclap so hard, his sand particle harden to become glass! which worked on sandman (iirc more than once).

iirc electro fried him, and when all the major spider-man villains teamed up to kill spiderman their leader, doc ock shattered sandman's statue.

SquallX
For a second there i taught this was Endless Sandman.

psycho gundam
it is

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

SquallX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it is

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

reading

Batman-Prime
^lol If it would be the Vertigo Sandman, he would shitstomp all over Hulk biscuits

guy222
WBH

Badabing
Hulk claps, Sandman is atomized.

psycho gundam
badabing said it so it's law

hulk kicked the shit out of superman so badly that RAOUL closed the thread shocklaugh

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
badabing said it so it's law

hulk kicked the shit out of superman so badly that RAOUL closed the thread shocklaugh

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.