Dragon Man vs Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://www.fantastic-four.nl/dragon_man.gif

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13747/275672-197035_large.jpg

vansonbee
I think Ulik might be stronger, but Dragon Man has upgraded intelligent, fire breath and flight.

Maybe split? If Dragon Man plays smart w/ his abilities.

guy222
ulik

The Sorrow
thumb up Ulik

leonidas
ulik slaughters him.

Harbinger
Originally posted by leonidas
ulik slaughters him.

Batman-Prime
When I see Ulik I have to think of Kalibak. Anyway Ulik wins.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by leonidas
ulik slaughters him.

No way.

vansonbee
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way. Good to hear someone giving DM a chance, DM can't take him head on, but with his smarts + flight + range, maybe get a split or something sad

dmills
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No way.

I don't think these people have any idea who Dragon man is...

golem370
Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too

dmills
Originally posted by golem370
Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too

Oh I vote Ulik too, but not the in the rape that some are suggesting. Depending on the circumstances of course.

vansonbee
Originally posted by golem370
Thing beat Dragon Man I would think Ulik could too He did, The Thing was trying to capture him, to show off to his nephew...

golem370
Does Ulik get his pounders?

TheLordofMurder
Spite....

Ulik curbstomps Dragon Man...

JakeTheBank
Ulik decisively, but not quite a spiteful stomp.

wildernesss
DM is smarter than ulik.....way way smarter. he would find a way to win. with prep (& the FF's resources) this would be a stomp for DM.

JakeTheBank
Resources and prep are great if you have the opportunity to use them. Same with being incredibly smart. Doesn't mean much in a straight up confrontation with someone more than capable of directly kicking your ass.

wildernesss
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Resources and prep are great if you have the opportunity to use them. Same with being incredibly smart. Doesn't mean much in a straight up confrontation with someone more than capable of directly kicking your ass.

ya, but DM isn't just way smarter; he can fly, has range, breathes fire, etc. If this was a prep battle, he would simply borrow some device from reed ftw.

CosmicComet
Dragon Man did 'ok' against Worthy Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.