Mages vs. Thanos team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Who takes the majority?

1. The first encounter the get one minute prep..
2. Random encounter. They have no knowledge of each other.

Dr. Fate (Classic)
Zatanna
Alan Scott

vs.

Thanos
Dr. Doom
Loki

SquallX
Team Dc.

Honestly Thanos has nothing on prep against the like of Classic Fate.

Loki is a bastard with plot, not prep, and Doom once PIS is remove is not that powerful in my opinion.

zopzop
Originally posted by SquallX

Huh? This guy became a God like three times through prep (CC, IG, HotU).

Mr.Mxyzptlk
We talking Seven Soldiers Zatanna?

aztec
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
We talking Seven Soldiers Zatanna?

Never finished seven soldiers, I couldn't get past the first trade. Anyway, is there a difference between seven solders and the one used in the Justice League/own title? Isn't she the same character? embarrasment

Lord Feron
Team Dc.

Loki is a bastard with plot, not prep, and Doom once PIS is remove is not that powerful in my opinion.

lol

CPT Space Bomb
Honestly Thanos has nothing on prep http://applianceguru.com/megamoney/ivey_manic.jpg

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by aztec
Never finished seven soldiers, I couldn't get past the first trade. Anyway, is there a difference between seven solders and the one used in the Justice League/own title? Isn't she the same character? embarrasment

Well, SS Zatanna did kind of own Zor the Rogue Time Tailor.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
Huh? This guy became a God like three times through prep (CC, IG, HotU).

In the IG saga the man was being use by TOOA, he even claimed it himself.

TheTyrant
In the IG saga the man was being use by TOOA, he even claimed it himself.

Never happened.

aztec
Well, SS Zatanna did kind of own Zor the Rogue Time Tailor.

I don't know who Time Tailor is. embarrasment ... I do however, recall Zee doing well against Amazo, Starbreaker, Krptonians, Black Lanterns and very powerfull demons. big grin

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by aztec
I don't know who Time Tailor is. embarrasment ... I do however, recall Zee doing well against Amazo, Starbreaker, Krptonians, Black Lanterns and very powerfull demons. big grin

If memory serves me right, Zor was behind everything happening in Seven Soldiers and was pretty powerful, but its been a long time since I read SS.

SquallX
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Never happened.

In a tie hand i believe he claimed him being an element flaw and gaining the HOTU was for him to fix a flaw, and TOOA being to lazy to do it himself.

Prep-Man
zor has went up against spectre, so hes pretty darn powerful.

aztec
If memory serves me right, Zor was behind everything happening in Seven Soldiers and was pretty powerful, but its been a long time since I read SS.

As I mentioned before, I never finished Seven Soldiers. I had a hard time getting past the first trade. Zee was the only reason I bought the trade, but into the third/fourth story I got bored. The trade is lying somewhere in my room half torn. stick out tongue ... I'm going to try rereading the issues, because it was overwhelming at first. I bought the trade when my knowledge regarding the DC universe was limited. In other words, I read the book when I first started reading comics. Zee was one of the first members who I loved in the Justice League Unlimited. big grin

aztec
Originally posted by Prep-Man
zor has went up against spectre, so hes pretty darn powerful.

Now, I'm going to have to read Seven Soldiers of Victory to prove that Zatanna can kick Thanos a**...

Prep-Man
zor has went up against spectre so hes pretty powerful.

JakeTheBank

?

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
?

Concerning Loki.

My friend is a Loki fiend. From what he told me, Loki as been involved from anything and everything regarding Asgard, including Ragnarok from the very beginning.

He even manipulated Odin into adopting him, him dying was all part of his plan.

He was even involved in Siege, he manipulated everything behind the scenes, he was even helping Doom captured, and experimented on the Asgadians as part of his overall final plan.

So for Loki i look at it as more than plot to further his story, to show his cunningnness more than him been a prep badass.

As for Doom, his like Batman. Pis has more to do when he casually defeats characters, even with yrs of prep could just sodomize them from the stratosphere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.