Young Justice vs X-men from TAS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Young Justice from 2010 cartoon series

Aqualad
Robin
Kid Flash
Super Boy
Miss Martian
Artemis
Red Tornado

VS

X-Men from 90s Animated series

Wolverine
Gambit
Cyclops
Jean, No Phoenix
Rogue
Storm
Beast
Morph
Jubilee

SquallX
That X-men incarnation were pretty weak.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SquallX
That X-men incarnation were pretty weak. they are more experienced with their powers than young justice League

BruceSkywalker
young justices loses and very badly

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
young justices loses and very badly I can see the them losing but not badly, Kid flash would be the most trouble. Rogue with Marvel's Strength could handle Superboy.

DARTH POWER
Young Justice stomps. Kid Flash, Superboy and Miss Martian are just too powerful. Rogue is the only threat to them. But Miss Martian can handle her pretty easily.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Young Justice stomps. Kid Flash, Superboy and Miss Martian are just too powerful. Rogue is the only threat to them. But Miss Martian can handle her pretty easily.

Didn't batman by himself own some of these guys? (def not super boy or Miss martian). I remember hey was fight maybe it was impulse, some archer, wonder girl maybe... could be describing a bunch other little kids with powers.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Didn't batman by himself own some of these guys? (def not super boy or Miss martian). I remember hey was fight maybe it was impulse, some archer, wonder girl maybe... could be describing a bunch other little kids with powers. black canary owned SB in H2H training.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by chomperx9
black canary owned SB in H2H training.

yea but rogue is no BC

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
yea but rogue is no BC Rogue has Marvel's Powers in TAS. and she has better feats than Superboy.

-Pr-
Rogue has Marvel's Powers in TAS. and she has better feats than Superboy.

Yes, but Dinah beats Superboy through superior skill, not strength.

Sin I AM
and she has better feats than Superboy.

such as? name one strength feat SB couldnt replicate

and i wonder y noone has mentioned Red Tornado, he should one shot almost everyone here

-Pr-

and i wonder y noone has mentioned Red Tornado, he should one shot almost everyone here

lack of feats in the show i suppose...

truthteller
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, but Dinah beats Superboy through superior skill, not strength. That was just a sparring match though

chomperx9

and i wonder y noone has mentioned Red Tornado, he should one shot almost everyone here during the Dark phoenix saga, X-men were fighting the Shiar. Rogue almost KOed Gladiator.

chomperx9
Yes, but Dinah beats Superboy through superior skill, not strength. I know, was commenting on how SB got his butt kicked by BC

-Pr-
Originally posted by truthteller
That was just a sparring match though

True. I was just using it to illustrate how she beat him. Superboy was a tank in that show, and I think Rogue would have real trouble with him.

chomperx9
Yes, but Dinah beats Superboy through superior skill, not strength. she should not have been able to flip him over to begin with if he didnt want to be moved.

-Pr-
she should not have been able to flip him over to begin with if he didnt want to be moved.

she used his momentum againt him, iirc. superboy might be super-strong, but he still requires conscious action to apply said strength.

Sin I AM
she used his momentum againt him, iirc. superboy might be super-strong, but he still requires conscious action to apply said strength.

true^^ it was completely plausible actually

-Pr-
true^^ it was completely plausible actually

yup, and like most kryptonians, superboy tends to weigh as much as a comparable human.

Zack Fair
Tch. BC was lucky Supes Jr. didn't rip the earth apart from beneath them and sqaushed her like a bug.

ankur29
what ever happend to the YJ show, they only got to 10 episodes

avengers got about 26

-Pr-
Originally posted by ankur29

avengers got about 26

We get the next episode in September, and then season two shortly after.

CosmicComet

avengers got about 26

It's a shit show anyway to be honest.

Boring as shit for a DC animation, which is usually top shelf.

-Pr-
At least we get the GL series soon...

CosmicComet
When?

-Pr-
Originally posted by CosmicComet
When?

Cartoon Network have said it will be "this year". Assuming that's true, won't be long yet.

ankur29

it's not shit, it's ok

they need to pick up the pace though (and have captain marvel feature regularly as they promised Happy Dance )

CosmicComet
Has Billy even had a speaking part once in the show yet?

I saw him in the background once after the kids wrecked Cadmus, that was it.

-Pr-
Has Billy even had a speaking part once in the show yet?

I saw him in the background once after the kids wrecked Cadmus, that was it.

Very few if any of the seniors have, and as far as i recall, no, Billy hasn't spoken.

JakeTheBank
Billy/Cap'n Marvel was handled pretty awesome in Batman: BATB.

Zack Fair

I disagree. I've liked the show so far. The DC animated movies are much better, but the show is just getting started.

ares834

Really? Will it be part of the DCAU? Or will it be more of a standalone like YJ and TT? I'm hoping it will be part of the former but either way Awsome!

-Pr-
Originally posted by ares834
Really? Will it be part of the DCAU? Or will it be more of a standalone like YJ and TT? I'm hoping it will be part of the former but either way Awsome!

As far as I know it's a standalone. Link: http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/06/21/green-lantern-animated-series-trailer/

Scoobless
X-Men have the experience, training and numbers to take this. Animated rogue was at least as strong as YJ Superboy (I remember her flying off with a tank in each hand one time)

Also Mr Twister manhandled the entire team by himself, Storm could replicate most of that by herself, the rest of the X-team pitching in here and there FTW.

the ninjak
Rogue absorbs Superboy then takes out the rest with the team.

-Pr-
Originally posted by the ninjak

She'd have to hold on for a while, and what's to stop him from just recharging once she eventually lets go?

DARTH POWER

YAY!!!

it's not shit, it's ok

Iv enjoyed it..

they need to pick up the pace though (and have captain marvel feature regularly as they promised Happy Dance )

Have they confirmed this??

DARTH POWER

Although we've only seen a couple of glimpses, I believe Superboy does have super speed on the show.

Either way he's more like a Young Hulk than a Young Superman, and I dnt see Rogue standing up to a few punches from him.

In any case Miss Martian to the rescue. She can telepathically attack Rogue, as no one would want to really touch rogue due to her absorption abilities.

Scoobless
Although we've only seen a couple of glimpses, I believe Superboy does have super speed on the show.

Either way he's more like a Young Hulk than a Young Superman, and I dnt see Rogue standing up to a few punches from him.

In any case Miss Martian to the rescue. She can telepathically attack Rogue, as no one would want to really touch rogue due to her absorption abilities.

She took Juggernaut's best shots while touching him, then pwned him (until his mind ****ed her up a little)

And in a 9 Vs 7 battle you can't really count on the side with fewer numbers double teaming anyone.

TPers always sense each other, MM is going to be fighting Jean and Jean has more TP battle experience - fighting guys like Shadowking/Sinister/White Queen/Xavier.

Newjak
I'm going to go with X-Men.

Superboy is cool and all but Rogue was pretty decent in the show. She ahd lfight and was capable of holding her own with some heavy hitters like Juggernaut and Glads for awhile.

Both of whom I would say would probably take Superboy. Plus she ahs her absorbtion powers.

Jean can counter MM, and Storm could pose quite a problem here.

Wolverine's claws could probably hurt a lot as well. So could Cyclops's blasts.

I think numbers and the fact I think quite a few of the X-Men has enough offensive firepower to hurt everyone on YJ. Plus I think Rogue is the most dangerous person in the match besides the telepaths.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Scoobless
She took Juggernaut's best shots while touching him, then pwned him (until his mind ****ed her up a little)

Ah yes I remember. But I wouldn't call it his best shots considering she was on his back. And has Juggernaut shown more strength than Superboy? Strength, not invulnerability. Although Superboy has shown awsome durability to, taking all of Amazo's hits point blank, using the powers of the Flash, Superman e.t.c.

Anyway assuming he's aware of her abilities (if he's not then yeah she'd defo win) he could just pick up something large and hit her around with it. Use his speed to avoid her touching him.

And in a 9 Vs 7 battle you can't really count on the side with fewer numbers double teaming anyone.

No I meant MM could just take down Rogue by herself. She showed impressive Telepathy in the episode when they were stranded against that Uber Telepath who put the whole team down. And she could use her flight and shapeshifting to stop Rogue from touching her.

TPers always sense each other, MM is going to be fighting Jean and Jean has more TP battle experience - fighting guys like Shadowking/Sinister/White Queen/Xavier.

Problem here is Kid Flash can put down Jean plus a few others pretty quickly.

Originally posted by Newjak

Jean can counter MM, and Storm could pose quite a problem here.

Wolverine's claws could probably hurt a lot as well. So could Cyclops's blasts.

Red Tornado would most likely destroy Storm. Kid Flash would put Cyclops and Jean down pretty fast. Probably Wolverine as well. If he cant put Wolverine down for the count, he can certainly keep throwing him around all over the place, with his mini cyclones. But im sure he could just KO him.

the ninjak
She'd have to hold on for a while, and what's to stop him from just recharging once she eventually lets go?

Fine. Jean TPathically stops kid flash and Rogue drains him once the team sees a speedster running around. Super Fast Rogue.

chomperx9
Jean and Miss martian would have TP fight, While Martian is distraced, Cylops blasts her from behind. Rogue and SB go at it int he sky, and SB flies down on the ground after slugging her somewhere on ther skin.

Storm has issues trying to control red tornado so Jean helps out there.

Gambit and Logan should be bale to handle RObin and artemis

-Pr-
Fine. Jean TPathically stops kid flash and Rogue drains him once the team sees a speedster running around. Super Fast Rogue.

lol, if you say so stick out tongue

DARTH POWER
Jean and Miss martian would have TP fight, While Martian is distraced, Cylops blasts her from behind.

Assuming Kid Flash hasn't already taken out both Jean and Cyclops.

Scoobless
Assuming Kid Flash hasn't already taken out both Jean and Cyclops.

KF wasn't that good on the show, he got hit by lots of non speedster types

KingD19
I never understood how Rogue went up against Glads and did decently, but then got thrashed against Juggernaut after surprising him, then Juggernaut got manhandled by Gladiator.

And Juggs has shown more strength than anybody on this list. He picked up a building, punched a bus and sent it soaring, stepped on a cop car like it was cookie dough, etc...

DARTH POWER
KF wasn't that good on the show, he got hit by lots of non speedster types

He's blitzed much physically physically stonger beings in Independence day when the team's making their escape.

Of course they will always have him hit by surprise now and then. Thats just PIS. Theres episodes of X-Men TAS when Cyclops has been taken down much more easily. And Jean for that matter.

CosmicComet
What has been Superboy's best strength feat so far?

Rogue especially as seen in the intro, was flipping sentinels over with ease.

DARTH POWER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIYSJ1HOo9s

At 9:50 when Kid Flash has finally got room to move look what he does. Blitzes at least 4 mutated creatures.

DARTH POWER
What has been Superboy's best strength feat so far?

Rogue especially as seen in the intro, was flipping sentinels over with ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIYSJ1HOo9s

Go to 7:45. Easily a match for throwing sentinels. He seems stronger to me. The way he's always smashing vault doors and stuff. But thats just me.

CosmicComet
That's ok, more of a striking feat than pure strength, but most certainly NOT on par with flipping a Sentinel over from its metallic tentacles.

Sentinels were drawn quite a bit bigger on average than those mutant things, they are also metallic, not organic, and thus would weigh more anyway in all likelihood.

And Rogue flipping it over from a distance from its tentacles makes the feat even better because that would be more difficult than flipping one over from up close from an arm or what not.

KingD19
Can the intro be counted though, since it didn't actually happen in scene?

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Can the intro be counted though, since it didn't actually happen in scene? intos dont count as feats

CosmicComet
since when?

carver9
We should make a Frieza anime vs The JLA animation, Young Justice Animation, and the Avengers animation.

Black bolt z
Did young justice get canceled?

CosmicComet
Odin-Force Loki could possibly trump him in outright power output, since Thor stated that he could destroy the nine realms. That's basically a solar system. Assuming that wasn't hyperbole.

But yeah he would still solo.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
We should make a Frieza anime vs The JLA animation, Young Justice Animation, and the Avengers animation. I remember the animated JLA being pretty badass

chomperx9
We should make a Frieza anime vs The JLA animation, Young Justice Animation, and the Avengers animation. no more anime threads please

-Pr-
We should make a Frieza anime vs The JLA animation, Young Justice Animation, and the Avengers animation.

No spite threads.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Did young justice get canceled?

Nope, its back in september.

carver9
No spite threads.

Nope, its back in september.

laughing out loud

Even though I know what you are going to say to this but you are cool with me Pr.

Badabing
We should make a Frieza anime vs The JLA animation, Young Justice Animation, and the Avengers animation. How about a "Carver, shut your face" thread? sneer

carver9
I remember the animated JLA being pretty badass

They were beastly but they would need major help for a fight like that.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
How about a "Carver, shut your face" thread? sneer

laughing out loud

I like my face.

Black bolt z
No spite threads.

Nope, its back in september. Was the last episode the one where they lost they're memory int he desert? Or did I miss a couple?Originally posted by Badabing
How about a "Carver, shut your face" thread? sneer I agree shifty

carver9
Was the last episode the one where they lost they're memory int he desert? Or did I miss a couple? I agree shifty

Hush it.

chomperx9
No spite threads.

Nope, its back in september. the new episode in september is gonna be part of season 1, just a time gap in between, or its the start of season 2 ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
How about a "Carver, shut your face" thread? sneer How about the no bada trolling thread ? the one thread where bada cannot troll.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

I like my face.

That makes one of you.

Was the last episode the one where they lost they're memory int he desert? Or did I miss a couple? I agree shifty

yup. they had no memories and were lost in the dessert, then fought Psimon.

the new episode in september is gonna be part of season 1, just a time gap in between, or its the start of season 2 ?

its gonna be the finale of season 1.

carver9
That makes one of you.

yup. they had no memories and were lost in the dessert, then fought Psimon.

its gonna be the finale of season 1.

laughing out loud

Can someone tell me how to put mods on ignore. No, don't even answer that queation, answer this...where do I submit my application to become a mod?

cdtm
Young Justice, with ease.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Can someone tell me how to put mods on ignore. No, don't even answer that queation, answer this...where do I submit my application to become a mod?

Bada's gym, where you'll undergo several rigorous trials.

Cogito
laughing out loud
...where do I submit my application to become a mod?

I'd pay to see it eek!

chomperx9
Bada's gym, where you'll undergo several rigorous trials. so all u have to do, is do roids, and you can be a mod ?

-Pr-
so all u have to do, is do roids, and you can be a mod ?

That's only the first trial.

Cogito
That's only the first trial.

mmm

What's the second trial?

durwank

-Pr-
You should be so lucky.

Cogito
http://favim.com/orig/201103/07/Favim.com-6071.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by Cogito
http://favim.com/orig/201103/07/Favim.com-6071.jpg smile y TY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.