Joe fixit vs. Thing vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
http://i53.tinypic.com/15h0pqd.jpg vs. http://i52.tinypic.com/szwtx4.jpg vs. http://i51.tinypic.com/2u55o5s.jpg

AWKWARD tension around the buffet table...

Ben started conversation about Alicia new sculpture of him and how it won first place in a art competition in NYC. He started going on and on about how wonderful she is, how she loves him etc... till Joe retorted, "ya, if she loves ya so much, how come theres no young pebbles for ya to be mushy about?" Ben was very angry and was about to punch Joe in the kisser, until Pete said "Da, my fellow friends, we should not fight during the feast, Pete started preaching about his life back in the motherlands w/ his little sister (AKA Snowflake), where food wasn't enough to go around (15 minutes pass and Pete was ongoing on about his little sister). Until Ben/Joe stated at the same time "pedophile"/"sister complex weirdo"!

Now all 3 was getting ready for throw down! Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Joe Fixit every time. Hell, he could them both.

Kid Kurdy
Colossus should be the winner, on paper he's the strongest and probably the most durable.

Fixit however is not far behind, and is much more ruthless and cunning, and does whatever it takes to win.

But still, in theory Colossus.

Bentley
On panel, Colossus is by far the weakest.

Thing and Fix It split.

carver9
Fixit stomps and badly at that. He can solo both.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
On panel, Colossus is by far the weakest.

Thing and Fix It split.
The Thing would need a major amp such as the Pineapple version in order to take down Fixit. Even then, The Thing's win came during the day time when Fixit was weaker. He also won the rematch, although tbf, he used hit and run tactics before finally knocking him out.

I know their fans hate it, but any version of the Hulk whether Grey or Professor is beyond the capabilities of Thing/Colossus to take on straight up without some mitigating circumstances.
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Colossus should be the winner, on paper he's the strongest and probably the most durable.

Fixit however is not far behind, and is much more ruthless and cunning, and does whatever it takes to win.

But still, in theory Colossus.
baka

zopzop
Grey Hulk schooled Spikey Thing. He'll school these guys too.

Bentley
Thing has already beaten Fix-it, and that was a few upgrades ago...

Rage.Of.Olympus
The one time the Thing won was with a major boost as far as I know. Your kidding yourself if you think power escalation would mean that the Thing could stalemate Fixit today. I have no doubt that if they squared off in a comic, it would still be a massively one sided battle. The Wendigo's he took on can attest to that.

Fun fact: Fixit was the one who one shotted the asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus lifted a weight that depowered juggernaut couldnt, and dp juggernat was still class 100 and would own thing

The Sorrow
A 3 way fight favours Fixit. Although it seems Colossus is being underrated here

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The one time the Thing won was with a major boost as far as I know. Your kidding yourself if you think power escalation would mean that the Thing could stalemate Fixit today. I have no doubt that if they squared off in a comic, it would still be a massively one sided battle. The Wendigo's he took on can attest to that.

Fun fact: Fixit was the one who one shotted the asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Pinapple Thing was a major boost back when Thing was a 85 tonner, he has been upgraded many times since then.

If you think Fixit stomps Thing you're ignoring Ben's entire history doing good against Savage Hulk.

vansonbee
Joe did bust that asteroid that was twice the size of Earth, but initially that meant savage Hulk could replicate the same feat doesn't it? The Thing has history w/ savage Hulk, it wasn't a complete stomp for savage Hulk either, so I thought Joe should be around Thing level, same w/ Colossus, when WWH, stated he would of made a good opponent for him a while back, which is indeed a hyperbole, but it was straight from the Hulk himself.

Note* Collosus did decently well against savage Hulk that one time (one shot issue), but of course he wouldn't win, still a good showing that he can cause damage.

Plus all these characters has gotten stronger as the years pass.
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Colossus lifted a weight that depowered juggernaut couldnt, and dp juggernat was still class 100 and would own thing DP Juggernaut got punk by Luke Cage. The Thing > Cage

JakeTheBank
The Ben

KingD19
Originally posted by vansonbee

Plus all these characters has gotten stronger as the years pass.
DP Juggernaut got punk by Luke Cage. The Thing > Cage

That was Thunderbolts Juggernaut.

He's talking about Huggernaut, when he joined the X-Men. And that Juggernaut was still taking on Hulk Busters, killed an amped Rhino, and some other good stuff.

carver9
He didn't kill Rhinos but he did toss a grenade in his mouth which koed him.

carver9

h1a8
At base
Colossus is strongest then Ben then Joe

At potential
Joe is strongest then Ben then Colossus

At skill I say
Ben=Colossus>Joe

If fight lasts long then Joe, if not then tossup between Ben and Colossus

SquallX
''if she loves ya so much, how come theres no young pebbles for ya to be mushy about''

That shit cracked me up.

golem370
Thing's willpower comes into play in a stamina battle.

fixit every time

Batman-Prime
Thing has the heart to win 4/10, Colossus and Joe take each 3/10 in this brawl.

golem370
Colossus fell to Champion before the end of one round Things willpower got him to the third.

StiltmanFTW
he has been upgraded many times since then.

By whom?

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
By whom?

The writers? The Pineapple Thing incident happened before Ben was upgraded from a 85 tonner to a 100 tonner. Grimm's power increase over the year has been mentioned several times in the FF comics.

Colossus-Big C
The writers? The Pineapple Thing incident happened before Ben was upgraded from a 85 tonner to a 100 tonner. Grimm's power increase over the year has been mentioned several times in the FF comics. he is still the weakest guy here so your point is moot

golem370
How do you know he is the weakest guy here?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thing has the heart to win 4/10, Colossus and Joe take each 3/10 in this brawl.

I hope that's sarcasm.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by golem370
How do you know he is the weakest guy here? colossus proving himself to be stronger than huggernaut.
a huggernaut who was still well into the class 100 mark

StiltmanFTW
The writers? The Pineapple Thing incident happened before Ben was upgraded from a 85 tonner to a 100 tonner. Grimm's power increase over the year has been mentioned several times in the FF comics.

I know only about one instance when he fought that version of himself from alternate future. I'm not convinced he could beat Fixit.

-Pr-
colossus proving himself to be stronger than huggernaut.

That Juggernaut's strength level was never really established, and it was never shown that Colossus was stronger than him.

And no, that one line about him struggling with Colossus' level isn't proof.

StiltmanFTW
colossus proving himself to be stronger than huggernaut.

He proved nothing, he wasn't even there.

Didn't Huggernaut get owned by Blob of all people?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
I hope that's sarcasm.

no expression No

4/10+3/10+3/10 = 10/10

biscuits

Colossus-Big C
He proved nothing, he wasn't even there.

no expression So it being outright stated that huggernaut was struggling with a weight under colossus proves nothing?

-Pr-
no expression No

4/10+3/10+3/10 = 10/10

biscuits

I could ban you for using that "heart" argument. mmm

no expression So it being outright stated that huggernaut was struggling with a weight under colossus proves nothing?

Except that it wasn't a definitive statement.

Bentley
he is still the weakest guy here so your point is moot

You can't possibly prove that, since it's false

wink

I know only about one instance when he fought that version of himself from alternate future. I'm not convinced he could beat Fixit.

Well, it's hard to measure the actual difference between Thing and his past incarnation, but he's done well enough against regular Hulk to make this a fight.

Colossus-Big C
Except that it wasn't a definitive statement. yes it was.

any how, colossus broke through exodus shields with a single punch before. thats a high end feat

he also beat up sym

StiltmanFTW

It means little, Colossus would be struggling prior to achieving his max lift, too.

Batman-Prime
I could ban you for using that "heart" argument. mmm

You wouldn't dare... I know where you live! uhuh

StiltmanFTW
Well, it's hard to measure the actual difference between Thing and his past incarnation, but he's done well enough against regular Hulk to make this a fight.

Joe beat Werewolf By Night. And we all know what happened when Savage Hulk faced Russell.

Fixit > WBN > Savage Hulk > Thing. ABC logic ftw biscuits

In all seriousness though, if Ben doesn't take him out quickly enough, he's in big trouble.

Bentley
Yeah, Fixit obviously has the best potential, but neither Piotr nor Ben like Hulk, so they likely gang on Banner from the start.

-Pr-
yes it was.

any how, colossus broke through exodus shields with a single punch before. thats a high end feat

he also beat up sym

No, it wasn't, nor did it prove anything.

You wouldn't dare... I know where you live! uhuh

You're not supposed to tell!

Colossus-Big C
No, it wasn't, nor did it prove anything.
your opinion.

-Pr-
your opinion.

And that of many others.

psycho gundam
"Da, my fellow friends, we should not fight during the feast, Pete started preaching about his life back in the motherlands w/ his little sister (AKA Snowflake), where food wasn't enough to go around (15 minutes pass and Pete was ongoing on about his little sister). Until Ben/Joe stated at the same time "pedophile"/"sister complex weirdo"! colossus doesn't talk like that anymore.

speaking of which, they stripped thor and the other gods of oldspeak too. that i don't like

ankur29
Fixit while not as strong as the others at a base level is not that much weaker than the others, their strength is low end class 100 and fixed.

Regardless of how much heart things got, Fixit is still pretty damn strong and durable, enough to not get KO'd by the likes of thing/colossus.

his HF would give him the edge, he'd be getting madder/stronger and healing the damage they do to him

Hulk wins the majority
8/10

DickBlazer
Colossus

colossulrage
joe fixit wins here. but colossus takes out ben anyday of the week!!

vansonbee
Are people picking Pete over Ben, through the ABC logic of metal beats rock? Sadly, Thing skin isn't made of rocks.
Originally posted by colossulrage
joe fixit wins here. but colossus takes out ben anyday of the week!! Why do you think Pete can take Ben? Ben might not win against Hulk, but he give Hulk a lot of work to put him down. In WWH, Pete was crushed and in X-Men one shot w/ a savage Hulk, Pete couldn't deal damage to put that Hulk down either. Ben on the other hand, his punches draws blood.

Joe ? Thing > Colossus

khalidax
spoiler for fear itself uncanny xmen

are you guys talking about the juggernaut colossus? The one cyttorak just gave his gem to? in person?

I don't know man, that guy packs a punch.

oh wait, you guys haven't read that yet

*snicker*

it's very similar to wwh, cept juggernaut is colossus in this situation, and wwh is juggernaut (but jugs gets nerfd cos he's no longer the avatar of cytorak, so this evens the plates a bit)

flying to gamescom tmrw so can't upload the goodies atm soz

vansonbee
If you look at the OP, it has Pete as the regular Colossus. >_>

KingD19
Are people picking Pete over Ben, through the ABC logic of metal beats rock? Sadly, Thing skin isn't made of rocks.
Why do you think Pete can take Ben? Ben might not win against Hulk, but he give Hulk a lot of work to put him down. In WWH, Pete was crushed and in X-Men one shot w/ a savage Hulk, Pete couldn't deal damage to put that Hulk down either. Ben on the other hand, his punches draws blood.

Joe ? Thing > Colossus

In WWH Thing got put down in one panel, blood just oozing from his face remember that? Colossus fought him for a while and WWH said Colossus would have been a challenge for his past versions, but he was on another level now. And in that one shot he flashed ko'd Hulk, who then bfr'd him, but Pete wasn't even hurt.

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
In WWH Thing got put down in one panel, blood just oozing from his face remember that? Colossus fought him for a while and WWH said Colossus would have been a challenge for his past versions, but he was on another level now. And in that one shot he flashed ko'd Hulk, who then bfr'd him, but Pete wasn't even hurt.

In the other hand Thing did pretty damn well against Korg, who was said to be on Savage Hulk levels...

guy222
Wow

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/8700731_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_025.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/8700759_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_026.jpg

Bentley
Worthy Thing and Juggernaut Colossus, Fixit is phucked cool

-Pr-
Did Colossus do it willingly? If so, why?

Bentley
Did Colossus do it willingly? If so, why?

Magik was going to do it instead, it was her idea to ask Cytorrak for the gem.

-Pr-
Magik was going to do it instead, it was her idea to ask Cytorrak for the gem.

Ah. Ghey.

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
Wow

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/8700731_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_025.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/8700759_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_026.jpg Doesn't count Guy! mad smile big grin

This is regular Colossus, its pretty obvious anything to do w/ Cytorrak, is auto win for these mid tier bricks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.