Most Annoying Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
http://www.postavy.cz/foto/rosh-penin-foto.jpg
My nominee stick out tongue

queeq
That's EU.

I say Mace.

-Pr-
Anakin imo.

queeq
Good one.

-Pr-
Originally posted by queeq
Good one.

I try.

NTJack0
Asoka, oh god.

Korto Vos
I don't even know why they made her in the first place. You would think Anakin's Padawan, probably the most important figure in his life apart from Padme and Obi-Wan, would somehow get mentioned once in ROTS. They could have added everything else, but they should have at least thought after making ROTS that making another critical figure for Anakin might have been too much of a shoehorn.

-Pr-
At the very least she's used as a vehicle to make his going dark a bit more fleshed out, but yeah, she's not the most wonderful of characters...

quanchi112
Anakin. He destroyed my respect for Darth Vader. I also don't care for Hayden the actor portraying him which just compounded the issue.

queeq
Yeah, Anakin is not just Hayden's fault. Lucas failed to inject some life, some personality in the character.

C-3POTheClever
Anakin.

queeq
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
What is the name of the alien one with the vacuum filter on his face?

He sucks.

queeq
Plo Koon

mig17
In my opinion, Aayla Sakura or Asajj Ventress (event if not a jedi)

queeq
I like Ventress.

Shey Tapani
Nahdar Vebb.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by NTJack0
Asoka, oh god.
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Darth _Sadow1
Plo Koon at least got something! In the movies, all he gets is a death scene!

Emi~Kiro
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110601172955/jedipedia/de/images/9/9e/Mundi-Mygeeto.jpg
don't know his name but he does nothing but state the obvious and creep me out.

-Pr-
^ Ki Adi Mundi.

==

I like Ventress, and as of season 5 of CW, I think Ahsoka has come a very long way, and is actually likeable.

Of the actual Jedi, none really bothered me that much. Hippie Quinlan Vos takes some getting used to, though.

DARTH POWER
I also think CW has fleshed out Anakin's character a lot more. He IS a lot cooler and more likeable now Imho.

-Pr-
I actually like CW Anakin, and I can't stand the movie version. It's like two completely different characters.

Vensai
Originally posted by -Pr-
I actually like CW Anakin, and I can't stand the movie version. It's like two completely different characters.

That's what happens when one isn't burdened by bad acting ability, though it could have just been the script.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, that's exactly what I think.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I also think CW has fleshed out Anakin's character a lot more. He IS a lot cooler and more likeable now Imho. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Vensai
That's what happens when one isn't burdened by bad acting ability, though it could have just been the script.

The actor's done other stuff, so I blame the script.

A part of it is we never really see Anakin in his 'high' points in the film, when he's just being a hero. By the time we meet him in 2, he's already chaffing under Jedi rules and thirsting for power and edging for dark. Nor do we see his Clone War heroics. We skip the good stuff, in short.

Arsenal
Ahsoka annoyed the shit out of me.

wilco
"most annoying yoda"

He's the creator of the other movie forum....Chris! He's member name is Yoda!~ rolling on floor laughing laughing

Why did his Mother homeschool him? laughing He wouldn't beat up fully! stick out tongue to the fullest. He's short and fat.....He's 30, God knows what kids would have done to him laughing

overlold
I liked the emperor, dislike nothing in particular

quanchi112
Anakin.

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by Arsenal
Ahsoka annoyed the shit out of me.

What do you mean Skyguy?

Taay'hai
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110601172955/jedipedia/de/images/9/9e/Mundi-Mygeeto.jpg
don't know his name but he does nothing but state the obvious and creep me out.

I call him penis head. :3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.