Our own mutant power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
What mutant ability would you like thats not to powerful like reality wrapping, but simple like "Armor" or "Cannonball" or "Boom Boom"

Mine would be the abilities to manipulate paper, reinforcing it to become a weapon nearly as sharp as Adamantium and can create paper wings to fly.

StyleTime
There are several mutant powers I would happily accept, even if reality warping and similarly powerful powers were banned.

Telepathy, healing factor, telekinesis, domino's luck powers, Surge's electricity/superspeed, teleportation, magneto's powers, and many others.

Oh and Squirrel Girl's powers. Hers are probably banned for being to powerful though. biscuits

Ridley_Prime
I take it Apocalypse's molecular manipulation and such would be banned as well? In that case I'd want to have something along the lines of Gambit's power.

the ninjak
Pheromone powers. Like Spiderwoman's horny power. And Purple Man's ability to control.

Being able to walk up to any babe and "sniff sniff". It's on.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pheromone powers. Like Spiderwoman's horny power. And Purple Man's ability to control.

Being able to walk up to any babe and "sniff sniff". It's on. Why not just have telepathy?

-Pr-
Logan's healing + metabolism.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Why not just have telepathy?

Cause that'll be assault dude.

With pheromones you're just nudging them in the right direction.

-Pr-
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cause that'll be assault dude.

With pheromones you're just nudging them in the right direction.

Getting her drunk on pheromones doesn't make it any less a crime stick out tongue

the ninjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
Getting her drunk on pheromones doesn't make it any less a crime stick out tongue

Nahhh! I'll walk into that club like freakin Austin Powers. Everyone will wanna piece of me and think I'm the best person they ever met.
The next morning the babe will wake up and think "You know that Ninjak guy wasn't really my type but God he had swag".

Better than Telepathy. Just walking out into the street and seeing some broad. Wiping her mind and making her walk into you house all hypnotized.
Waking up the next day not knowing what the hell happened on some bench somewhere. That's just creepy. Be like screwing a zombie.

Whereas with pheromones it's a win/win situation. I can stop fights and riots without it looking suspicious as well. I'll be like well laid Cain, walking the Earth. Righting wrongs and protein slurpees for all the babes.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

RoguePw25
I would love Jean's power of telepathy and telkenesis. That would be awesome to know what others are thinking. Pretty helpful for job interviews too!

maxman1180
telekenesis + healing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.