Bombshell Vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/557875-0002_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/62527/1889350-rogue_large.png

vansonbee
Rogue, she has way more experiences in combat abilities. Worst off, she can absorb Bombshell power, memories and thoughts, with these, plus her own skills, she can overcome actually any opponent...

6/10 Rogue, got to get close to absorb smile

Prep-Man
That's if she doesn't let her. Bombshell has already went toe to toe with some of the best Titans like WG.

vansonbee
Sadly, Rogue a character with more history (comics) and experiences, even more than WG+BS combine wink

Prep-Man
I thought WG had more experience. Anyway, in a battle, Rogue would get destroyed by WG. Especially with the lasso.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I thought WG had more experience. Anyway, in a battle, Rogue would get destroyed by WG. Especially with the lasso. WG = Bombshell >_>

Oranges = apples, plus you give Rogue a big disadvantage already...

Prep-Man
What disadvantage? WG or BS? If Rogue plays it smart, she can win. However, BS has the long range attacks. So, it's a toss up, IMO. WG is not. I see WG beating Rogue on average.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What disadvantage? WG or BS? If Rogue plays it smart, she can win. However, BS has the long range attacks. So, it's a toss up, IMO. WG is not. I see WG beating Rogue on average. NO shit WG beats Rogue, when she has speed and a lasso, Rogue almost freaking human, if she can't touch WG >_>

She has a chance against BS (lol), because she lack speed compared to WG.

Prep-Man
Of course she has a chance, but I think it favors BS a little, since she has long range quantum attacks.

KingD19
Also, we're forgetting that Rogue might not be able to absorb Bombshell because of her armor.

Prep-Man
Good point, King.

vansonbee
Originally posted by KingD19
Also, we're forgetting that Rogue might not be able to absorb Bombshell because of her armor. Bad speculation! Boobshell armor is part of her body

Prep-Man
It is, but it could still likely protect her from her touch. Speculation, of course.

Sr J-Bieb
Powerboy
Female Captain Atom

DC and their opposite sex counterparts. Hope we get a female Darkseid named Brightseid out of this

Batman-Prime
I don't know Bombshell at all. But she doesn't seem to be nearly as hot as Rogue... so she loses grinning

Tazer
Yo.

did Rogue lose her Ms. Marvel -stolen powers??

cuz if not then Id say she still has a decent chance.....

Tazer

Q99
Bombshell's the third person to be transformed like that, btw.

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

did Rogue lose her Ms. Marvel -stolen powers??

cuz if not then Id say she still has a decent chance.....

Quite awhile ago. She had them, then for a short time she had the powers of everyone she ever touched, then she had flame powers for a few years, then finally everything got wiped clean but she gained the greatest control of her basic touch power ever.

Now she can do stuff like touch half-a-dozen mutants, knock none of them out while still draining enough to get their powers, and then use their powers all in combination.

Rogue really needs someone to feed on at the start of a fight or she is only human level + draining.

Tazer
Yo.

ahh, thnx for the heads-up as I really had no clue that had happened.

1 minor OT- follow up question: does this mean she can touch ppl w/o draining them, or that they simply dont go auto-coma from mere *tap* (and exagerration sure, but it sounded funny in my head so.....) like used to happen in the past?

Tazer

guy222
rogue

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Bombshell's the third person to be transformed like that, btw.

Quite awhile ago. She had them, then for a short time she had the powers of everyone she ever touched, then she had flame powers for a few years, then finally everything got wiped clean but she gained the greatest control of her basic touch power ever.

Now she can do stuff like touch half-a-dozen mutants, knock none of them out while still draining enough to get their powers, and then use their powers all in combination.

Rogue really needs someone to feed on at the start of a fight or she is only human level + draining.

That changes things, I think. I'd give BS a higher majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.