Episode III re-visited location speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
We're playing catch-up again. Actually, it's because I am not really LOOKING for episode iii news until May because I am of the opnion that little interesting happens until a year after the previous film. And ad we are not attached to an SW news site any more, it's hard to pick up these things... so this is about a week late...

Anyway. The point is this. In a recent interview on sw.com, Gavin Bocquet revealed that two of the STUDIO sets being built were recreations of locations from the Original Trilogy, much as the Lars homestead was (impressively) re-built for AOTC.

Well, if it is studio, it is very likely to be internal, so, guys, what do we thing the two OT locations being re-built are?

LanceWindu
star destroyer is the biggest possibility.

Catch 22
Well I wouldn't discount that.

The Kamino battle was filmed on a set and that was totally outside.

Dagobah, all outside and that was all on a set.

Just throwing it out there. big grin

Ushgarak
(points at C22)

See, HE saw it quickly. How he must think us feeble!

But yes, of course, there are several 'outdoor' studio shots. I rather suspect they will be internal but Dagobah is certainly a possibility.

Catch 22
*grins*

I'm such a geek....

Member.
is the old sets still intact???

Ushgarak
Good Lord no!

queeq
In fact, a few years back an archaeologist went out there to find the original filming location of SW.... So no, not much is left.

Ushgarak
Obi-Wan's hut a possibility, I guess.

queeq
Wasn't that a set too?

Ushgarak
Yes... I mean it is a possibility of being one of the things they are re-building.

queeq
Oh right, yes.... Yes I suppose so. cool.

Captain REX
Dagobah is one of my guesses. I'm not sure about the other.

Julie
uh....anything would be nice

queeq
Even something SW-like?

Julie
yup.....especially that

queeq
Ah!

Captain REX
No, Queeq, we want it to be a Star Trek set that we're revisiting. (Notice the sarcasm...)

queeq
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! INFIDEL!!!! BURN HIM!! BURN HIM!!!

Captain REX
No...WAIT!!!

*douces self in lighter fluid and piles wood around self*

Okay, now you can burn me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.