Spectre Vs Marvels Magics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Spectre

Vs

Shuma Gorath
Zom
Cyttorak
Chthon
Set
Surtur
Mephisto
Chaos King
Serpent
Agamotto
Vishanti
Odin
Zeus
Gaea

JakeTheBank
Unless this is Spectre backed by Presence, he's going to get his ass kicked.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

That's really all that needs to be said here confused

Harbinger
Unless this is Spectre backed by Presence, he's going to get his ass kicked. This.

SquallX
Not really, the Presence is not needed. Of course any average Spectre would get is ass kicked. Now if we use mini series arc Spectre, then we have a fight.

For instances, i see DOV Spectre taking a few of them, while End Of Time Spectre would be kicking all there asses.

Cogito
Originally posted by SquallX
For instances, i see DOV Spectre taking a few of them

Meh.

DOV Spectre was struggling against Nabu and a bit against Shazam, both of whom I'd consider to be in the class of these Marvel guys, but those were 1v1 fights. Taking them all on at once, DOV Spectre would get shitstomped.

Batman-Prime

thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by Cogito
Meh.

DOV Spectre was struggling against Nabu and a bit against Shazam, both of whom I'd consider to be in the class of these Marvel guys, but those were 1v1 fights. Taking them all on at once, DOV Spectre would get shitstomped.

I thought this was a 1on1 fight, not all at once.

Cogito
Originally posted by SquallX
I thought this was a 1on1 fight, not all at once.

reading

SquallX
reading

angel

Sundipped
Meh.

He didn't struggle with Nabu and Shazam. When he got serious he smashed em. He only struggled with Captain Marvel.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
He didn't struggle with Nabu and Shazam. When he got serious he smashed em. He only struggled with Captain Marvel. Spectre's battles with Nabu, Shazam, Marvel, Phantom Stranger, etc. were all the same- ie. he utterly dominated them after he got serious/pissed.

...But visually, CM did seem to give Spectre the 'best' fight out of everyone (with the possible exception of Nabu)... Which makes sense. Billy was amped by tens of thousands of magic-users, after all.

Cogito
^ Yeah, I call that struggling "a bit".

Nabu knew he was going to die, wanted to die, and yet held his own fairly well for a little bit while failing to reason with Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.