Thanos with a Cosmic Cube vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
How does Thanos with a Cosmic Cube fare against the following foes?

1 fight at a time; Thanos will be fully rested and healed before the start of the next fight...

All fights to the Death or KO; no BFR or PIS...how far does The Mad Titan get?

1) All of the Elders of the Universe+Ego at once...
2) Classic Demogorge...
3) 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...
4) The entire 4th Celestial Host...
5) Master Order and Lord Chaos...

Colossus-Big C
It Completley drained a cosmic cube to destroy one elder god, theoreticly demogorge should stomp
if chthon is revealed to be behind house of m wanda in childrens crusade 7, then demogorge should spite

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
It Completley drained a cosmic cube to destroy one elder god, theoreticly demogorge should stomp

That was a low showing (not many characters/items in comics have such a high "low" feat/showing) for a CCU; they typically have much higher showings than that...

theICONiac
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How does Thanos with a Cosmic Cube fare against the following foes?

1 fight at a time; Thanos will be fully rested and healed before the start of the next fight...

All fights to the Death or KO; no BFR or PIS...how far does The Mad Titan get?

1) All of the Elders of the Universe+Ego at once...
2) Classic Demogorge...
3) 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...
4) The entire 4th Celestial Host...
5) Master Order and Lord Chaos...

Not very far at all.

Diesldude
Thanos with prep should figure out a way to come in prepared and clears this. Without prep he stops at 4.

zopzop
He stops either at 2. I'd actually put the Destroyer before Atum, then he'd make it to 3. But that's just me.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
He stops either at 2. I'd actually put the Destroyer before Atum, then he'd make it to 3. But that's just me.

I thought about that; I went back and forth on that several times as I couldnt decide who was stronger...

Ultimately I went with the Destroyer at 3 because of its ability to withstand punishment...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by theICONiac
Not very far at all.

How far do you think then?

Dont forget to vote btw...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Diesldude
Thanos with prep should figure out a way to come in prepared and clears this. Without prep he stops at 4.

There is no prep here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.