Fantasy Comic Book Character Draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Football season is right around the corner, and for a while I've had the idea of having a comic book character fantasy draft. However, I've been told this would be too complicated, and thus the idea was shut down.

So, this thread will work a little different.

Objective: Name the top 15 fantasy draft picks for comic book characters, and if possible tell me why.

Take EVERYTHING into consideration when making your picks.

Rank according to the following categories:

1. strength 2. speed 3. durability 4. stamina 5. agility 6. reaction time 7. overall power output 8. intelligence/prep 9. combat skills/experience 10. combat strategy 11. leadership skills 12. courage 13. Versatility 14. ability to work in a team setting (very important in this case) 15. CIS/Feats

Note: This isn't make your fantasy "dream team". It's name the top 15 most valuable characters for a fantasy draft. Rank as if they were going to be your 1st round draft picks who will be your top "point scorer" on a week to week basis against other fantasy comic book teams.

Stipulations

1. To make it less complicated, we will stick to Marvel/DC
2. Keep list below Trans/Skyfather level
3. To make fair everyone is bloodlusted
4. Power levels are all current

Let's see it eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.