Asmodel vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win? No bfring.

Cogito
With Asmodel in a flesh suit: Thanos
Based only on feats: Thanos
Based on my own perception of theoretical potential w/o flesh suit: Asmodel

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily. and why ?

NVM

Harbinger
^ lmao

EDIT: Damn you chomper for editing out the "NVM"!!!!

BullwinkleMoose
Asmodel Wins. Can you Imagine how bad Light of Heaven would own Thanos

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Asmodel Wins. Can you Imagine how bad Light of Heaven would own Thanos

that is a good point, you have top be pure and shit but idk how much that is going to affect thanos sinks he tanks just about anything and keeps on going.

Cogito
That attack, however, doesn't really have anything in the way of feats. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it'd just 1-shot everyone not named Superman.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Cogito
That attack, however, doesn't really have anything in the way of feats. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it'd just 1-shot everyone not named Superman.

I agree 100% Ft>hyperbole Z(or something similar)

BullwinkleMoose
Considering the source of Asmodel's power I think it is fair to consider that it would 1 shot almost anyone not pure enough. Obviously others besides Superman would be unaffected (Squirrel Girl for example) but Thanos is almost as far from Pure as someone could get.

SquallX
Originally posted by Cogito

Hey! it's Superman, what you expect. smokin'

golem370
It should have been cursed with immortality Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.