Darkseid vs. Bninary, Sersi & Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No prep, no bfr

Who wins?

Bentley
Add Thor to team 2 and DS still stomps.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
Add Thor to team 2 and DS still stomps.

thumb up

Harbinger
DS. Easily.

byrdgang21
Added Binary

Bentley
Still DS, I'm not even sure if SB stand a change in her Great Beast mode.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Added Binary No you didn't

Zack Fair
3 new female furies

Harbinger
I don't know who this Bninary chick is, but I think she solos.

-K-M-
Ive done a Snowbird and a Darkseid respect thread, and I doubt the DS before Final Crisis could take a Great Beast form Snowbird.

Bentley
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ive done a Snowbird and a Darkseid respect thread, and I doubt the DS before Final Crisis could take a Great Beast form Snowbird.

But does she even get to transform before getting wtf-pwnd by DS? I mean, the others aren't even going to slow him down.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
But does she even get to transform before getting wtf-pwnd by DS? I mean, the others aren't even going to slow him down.

Lets be honest before Final Crisis DS's stock was falling pretty hard. If he's smart he will remove Snowbird right away, if he gives her a chance then hes done.

Bentley
PIS and Superman were behind most of Darkseid's bad showings, they should've made him more impressive because comics are like politics, people who love you one day will hate you the next...

How are you liking the new Alpha Flight series?

-K-M-
Hey trust me I know, I have defended DS extensively over it.

New series is great, excellent read and the art is incredible. definetly pick it up

carver9
Darkseid needs a partner.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid needs a partner.

You mean a sex-slave? Hulk would be a good choice, an Skyfather-b!tch (WB Hulk) for an Abstract-Pimp (DS) biscuits

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You mean a sex-slave? Hulk would be a good choice, an Skyfather-b!tch (WB Hulk) for an Abstract-Pimp (DS) biscuits

If you don't stop Carver is gonna flip out and turn up at your house

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
If you don't stop Carver is gonna flip out and turn up at your house

Yeah, I heard rumors that he is a serial killa... with a fridge full of severed heads and a bunch of pictures of Maxim girls with cutouts of Hulk's face glued onto their bodies...

That's disturbing...

Hulk wins Carver my Friend.... and anyone you want loses... just stay away from me... some miles please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.