Captain Marvel (Billy) vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Captain Marvel faces against every version of Ultron ever.

AND, if Ultron takes it, how many Ultrons would be the minimum to beat him?

Fight in Lisbon.

JakeTheBank
Shit.

Ultrons should be able to take it. And it wouldn't take a whole lot of them to do so, so long as we're using the "prime" Ultron-5's or higher. Cap's only other recourse would be to just start speedblitzing from the onset and hope against hope his magically amped fists would fare better than Thor's Mjolnir strikes. Which is doubtful. Cap would take a crap load of punishment ultimately, but he doesn't have the means to reliably put them all down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
Captain Marvel faces against every version of Ultron ever.

erm

A single Ultron is a team level threat most of the time.

Marvel would lose very quickly against the Ultron Army from Busiek's army as well. The Avengers fought that armada for entire hours and barely made it through.

This is a spite thread.

DARTH POWER
Hasn't Ultron tooled Thor in the past? Thor plus other Avengers?? I dnt see what chance Marvel would have by himself.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Hasn't Ultron tooled Thor in the past? Thor plus other Avengers?? I dnt see what chance Marvel would have by himself.

welllll.....he's DC sooo...... event though we have Thor beating Marvel in the super shitty crossover... DC > Marvel = Cap wins stick out tongue

Bentley
Ultron is capable of beating Thor, but it hasn't really happened on panel save for a time in which Thor hurted himself. Narration has stated that Ultron could take on Thor though. He has also defeated a fairly powerful version of Wonderman.

Scoobless
Ultron is capable of beating Thor, but it hasn't really happened on panel save for a time in which Thor hurted himself. Narration has stated that Ultron could take on Thor though. He has also defeated a fairly powerful version of Wonderman.

Wellll ... Thor could transmute Ultron into a stick of butter if he really wanted to ... Cpt Marvel can't do that (that I know about)

In a pure fist fight a single Ultron can hang with almost anyone ... unless you use a bad nanny special on him (pick up and shake as fast as you can until the insides break)

Bentley
Well, Thor cannot really transmute Ultron because the machine control its very atoms. But he can bfr and that's very relevant. In fact, Captain Marvel should try to bfr this army.

KingD19
I don't think Ultron could withstand a Mach 500 speed blitz/bfr attempt.

Scoobless
Well, Thor cannot really transmute Ultron because the machine control its very atoms. But he can bfr and that's very relevant. In fact, Captain Marvel should try to bfr this army.

Not if he transmutes his transmuting machine ... confused

Ultron has been fcuked up by pre-uber Scarlet Witch before, he isn't too hot against magic.

Bentley
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not if he transmutes his transmuting machine ... confused

Ultron has been fcuked up by pre-uber Scarlet Witch before, he isn't too hot against magic.

Modern Ultrons have a forcefield around their internal components which was capable of protecting them from older iterations of SW, but Wanda also become stronger enough to negate such defense. There are no more matches against magic after that combat.

I'm not sure if Thor can actually pull something that precise to be honest , let's keep in mind that Wanda didn't destroy nor affected his internal circuits, she just made the Molecular Arranger malfunction so Ultron destroyed itself. Any other kind of damage, Ultron can correct by regenerating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.