Reign of Doomsday vs the Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The four Doomsday who beat CS, Steel, Superboy and Erradicator.

vs

Worthy Thing
Worthy Hulk
Worthy Titania
Worthy Grey Gargoyle

Fight in Tony Stark's armory.

SquallX
This is a rape in favor of the DD's team, especially because of where there fighting.

Newjak
DDs

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SquallX
This is a rape in favor of the DD's team, especially because of where there fighting.

thumb up

carver9
The worthy win because of Hulk and Juggernaut. One of the Doomsdays were killed by a hacked Doomsday with one haymaker. Since I think both Juggernaut AND Hulk is physically above any version of Doomsday, they kill them.

Newjak
This fight doesn't have Worthy Juggernaut

vansonbee
Its believable w/ what Juggernaut doing in "Fear Itself", but Nul is a big disappointment.

Prep-Man
dd team should get doomslayer, while worthy get juggernaut. should be interesting. dd team wins this one.

Harbinger
Cyborg DD wins.

the ninjak
There is a cyborg DD? stupid.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
There is a cyborg DD? stupid. chairWhatever goes before the restart~

the ninjak
Originally posted by vansonbee
chairWhatever goes before the restart~

You typing on your phone again?

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
You typing on your phone again? Am I disagreeing w/ you?

Bentley
Keep in mind that Regular Doomsday -with Errads in the helm- did relatively well against the Doomsday clones.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Keep in mind that Regular Doomsday -with Errads in the helm- did relatively well against the Doomsday clones. I recall that, did Errad amp the Doomsday he was using or another Doomsday is strong enough to KO another DD?

Bentley
Well, Erradicator was backed up by other heroes, but according to his own statement DD is the best weapon against the Doomsdays. I'd assume he has some advantage of sorts against them, maybe more prone to violence and increasing his power or something.

carver9
Well, Erradicator was backed up by other heroes, but according to his own statement DD is the best weapon against the Doomsdays. I'd assume he has some advantage of sorts against them, maybe more prone to violence and increasing his power or something.

Nothing was ever stated of the sort. He just physically killed one with a haymaker.

Prep-Man

According to him, Erad was powered by Krypton. And DD still schooled him.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Nothing was ever stated of the sort. He just physically killed one with a haymaker.

There wasn't any explicit answer, but Errads said DD was the best weapon against the DDs and Doomslayer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.