Skaar vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
Skaar did pretty good against Hulk in their throwdown, but so has Rulk, and in more fights..

Plus Rulk trashed Thor, punched out a Watcher and Grandmaster.. He "should" pwn Skaar.

And imo, Loeb kind of copped out in Green and Reds last throw down.. After building him up so much, he has him taken down with a thunder clap?

vansonbee
Rulk did all that, but he doesn't use energy absorption anymore, even if he did, it wasn't very damaging to Hulk in their last fight, compared to his son.

Skaar has a sword that can pierce Hulk skin, amp his punch to send his father across the sea and Earth manipulation, plus he took hits from a Hulk-Out Avengers (Thor included).

I'm going w/ Skaar for slight majority, if he fights smart.

Gecko4lif
Since when is peircing hulk's skin a big deal?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Since when is peircing hulk's skin a big deal? That sword can also pierce Rulks, I'm using that as a comparison.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by vansonbee
That sword can also pierce Rulks, I'm using that as a comparison.
Rulks got pretty poor piercing durability

Prep-Man
Skaar will eventually come out on top.

Bentley
Current Rulk won't use energy absorption and will lose.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Current Rulk won't use energy absorption and will lose.

Even without energy absorption, he still seemed a lot more durable and stronger in his earlier appearances, compared to later ones.

Skaars performance against Hulk is contrasted by how he was having trouble with Juggernaut and Doom.. I doubt Skaar can tank Thor's attacks either, like Rulk did.

And I still say Loeb made Rulk so powerful, his last fight with Hulk makes him look intentionally watered down.. You know, considering he consistantly kept tanking attacks from Hulk and characters on Hulks level, and even matched and eventually beat Hulk restored with Banners mind in Grandmasters game.

To show us all that, and have Hulk eventually defeat Rulk relatively easily doesn't make much sense, given all that.. Not like Hulk had a powerup or anything compared to his fight in Grandmasters game, he was just restored..

Not saying I can't see Hulk beating him, just not beating him as easily as he did... And it was easy, comparatively speaking.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm
Even without energy absorption, he still seemed a lot more durable and stronger in his earlier appearances, compared to later ones.

Skaars performance against Hulk is contrasted by how he was having trouble with Juggernaut and Doom.. I doubt Skaar can tank Thor's attacks either, like Rulk did.

And I still say Loeb made Rulk so powerful, his last fight with Hulk makes him look intentionally watered down.. You know, considering he consistantly kept tanking attacks from Hulk and characters on Hulks level, and even matched and eventually beat Hulk restored with Banners mind in Grandmasters game.

To show us all that, and have Hulk eventually defeat Rulk relatively easily doesn't make much sense, given all that.. Not like Hulk had a powerup or anything compared to his fight in Grandmasters game, he was just restored..

Not saying I can't see Hulk beating him, just not beating him as easily as he did... And it was easy, comparatively speaking.
Skaar took hits from an amped Thor plus his sword could easily cleave through the Red Hulk. The Punisher pushed a regular commando knife through his chest laughing out loud

It was Banner Hulk that was involved in GM's game, the Hulk that easily beat Red Hulk is current Hulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Skaar took hits from an amped Thor plus his sword could easily cleave through the Red Hulk. The Punisher pushed a regular commando knife through his chest laughing out loud

It was Banner Hulk that was involved in GM's game, the Hulk that easily beat Red Hulk is current Hulk.

Sounds like Rulks been depowered since Loeb left.. Punisher beating him is ridiculous.

If we were using best feats, I still think Rulk has feats to compete with that Skaars accomplished.. I mean, knocking out a Watcher is pretty high end stuff, considering how powerful Watchers are..

Didn't Ross keep the PG from The Hood?

Is it something he keeps on him as Rulk?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm

Skaar only did so well because he amped himself against his father.

Stoic
Red Hulk would win this. I see many people downplaying him, but he's still plenty tough. Not saying he'd completely destroy Skaar, but Banner took it easy on Skaar... it's his son after all. After a long drawn out fight Red Hulk would be the last standing, as it should be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.