Colossus Vs Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Place Your Bets
I wonder how this fight will go down with two invincible oppenents

Colossus
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/8703695_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_026.jpg
Vs
Kuurth
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2685/5860218399_29d19a1721.jpg

vansonbee
Kuurth!

Colossus will hold him off for bit w/ combine effort of the X-Men

CosmicComet
thinking kuurth will be weakened now.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Kuurth!

Colossus will hold him off for bit w/ combine effort of the X-Men why do you think so?

remember how cain was just a human when he became juggernaut
this is a class 100 brick who just become juggernaut.

Cogito
Originally posted by CosmicComet

This.

Or Cyt gave Colossus more power than Marko

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
This.

Or Cyt gave Colossus more power than Marko so you think kuurth can beat classic juggernaut?

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so you think kuurth can beat classic juggernaut?

Why would I think that?

Anyways, if you want to go there it'd probably be an eternal stalemate

Colossus-Big C
Why would I think that?

Anyways, if you want to go there it'd probably be an eternal stalemate colossus just got classic juggernauts powers stacked on top of his, it maybe even multiplied because he is alread a 100 tonner

Cogito
colossus just got classic juggernauts powers stacked on top of his, it maybe even multiplied because he is alread a 100 tonner

I wouldn't jump to that particular conclusion

Colossus-Big C
I wouldn't jump to that particular conclusion which one?

CosmicComet
which one?

that colossusnaut is over classic juggernaut just because he started from a higher base.

Cogito
I think there's a possibility that Cytorrak may have empowered Colossus with enough of his power to defeat Marko (Note that doesn't necessarily have to do with Colossus' prior state). Either that or he took away Marko's power.

What would be the point of creating two Juggernauts that would eternally stalemate?

Colossus-Big C
that colossusnaut is over classic juggernaut just because he started from a higher base. A FAR Higher Base

how else is he going to beat kuurth?

that just means there going to stalemate in x men 543 then, and unless its stated cyttorak gave him more power than he gave juggernaut its false.

Colossus-Big C
how do you guys know that cains human stats wasnt multiplied by cyttorak to become juggernaut?

Harbinger
Why would you assume they were?

Cogito
Hey guys, I heard this great joke.

Two Juggernauts walk into each other...you heard this one yet?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Harbinger
Why would you assume they were? maybe they were idk

Colossus-Big C
look what i found.

this is the cover for a future x men comic smile

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/GENHOPE_013_cover_final-copy-v3.jpg

Cogito
and unless its stated cyttorak gave him more power than he gave juggernaut its false.

If it happens, and it isn't stated, there'll be some argument and discussion over the matter until people realize that it really doesn't matter why he's more powerful.

StiltmanFTW

Most likely.

CosmicComet
look what i found.

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/GENHOPE_013_cover_final-copy-v3.jpg

Man, that looks disappointing.

Parmaniac
Who is the guy Colossus is fighting in that pic?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Who is the guy Colossus is fighting in that pic?

New character, one of the Five Lights, goes by codename Zero now. Techno-organic ability.

juggernaut74
Kuurth.

juggernaut74
look what i found.

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/GENHOPE_013_cover_final-copy-v3.jpg Proves nothing.

Covers are a joke.

CosmicComet
Juggerlossus is going to be stuck in a team.

That's why that cover is disappointing.

vansonbee
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Proves nothing.

Covers are a joke. Magneto doing H2H combat w/ the dog of Hope's team, is a big joke!

Colossus-Big C
Proves nothing.

Covers are a joke. you said the same thing when they made the cover of colossus being juggernaut 2 months ago. Lol...

Colossus-Big C
Juggerlossus is going to be stuck in a team.

That's why that cover is disappointing. claremont is a very good writer he will make it work.

CosmicComet
There's no way to have something on Classic Juggs level on a team for long.

Which is why I'm sure Juggerlossus will not be on that level.

Colossus-Big C
There's no way to have something on Classic Juggs level on a team for long.

Which is why I'm sure Juggerlossus will not be on that level. people like thor hercules and void sentry are on teams,

but colossus will be classic juggernaut levels (and above) when he fights kuurth , and cyt would mostlikely take some of the power back after

StiltmanFTW
claremont is a very good writer he will make it work.

I thought you got smarter after your last ban. Seems I was wrong.

Claremont is long gone. He was writing alternate universe X-Men comics (Forever series) recently, that's all.

-Pr-
claremont is a very good writer he will make it work.

If I could, I'd ban you for saying such nonsense.

Colossus-Big C
claremonts work is really good, i dont see why anyone would think not

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
If I could, I'd ban you for saying such nonsense. if i could , I'd tear all your superman comics

Cogito
^ Shit just got real in here.

Harbinger
Oh shit. Shots fired.

-Pr-
claremonts work is really good, i dont see why anyone would think not

WAS good. Difference.

if i could , I'd tear all your superman comics

Not my X-Men ones where Colossus isn't powerful enough for you?

psycho gundam
if i could , I'd tear all your superman comics http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/6a00d83451b8c369e20120a808ddca970b-800wi.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
New character, one of the Five Lights, goes by codename Zero now. Techno-organic ability. he's a tetsuo shima (from the classic "akira"wink rip-off

Batman-Prime
The amp they got I would even go so far thinking Kuurth = Colossaut >= Nul >= current Hulk

No by feats, just by logic...

grinning

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
New character, one of the Five Lights, goes by codename Zero now. Techno-organic ability. if you ask me, he's the only good thing to come out of that series so far.

@parm he was based on tetsuo shima from akira and tetsuo from the iron man whom shima was modeled after

If kuurth is depowered it'll take a lot away from the threat he poses. I was thinking he juggerlossus lockdown and the rest of the x-men act as the feather that tips the scale

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
If kuurth is depowered it'll take a lot away from the threat he poses. I was thinking he juggerlossus lockdown and the rest of the x-men act as the feather that tips the scale pretty much, but no doubt this should be epic

juggernaut74
Maybe Colossus will become like Archangel and keep the power.

Colossus-Big C
Maybe Colossus will become like Archangel and keep the power. what do you mean?

psycho gundam
keep = no givesies backsies

Estacado
Colossus could keep the power and they should use him against real tough guys after all being the Juggernaut is about wrecking shit not about doing good or bad.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Estacado
Colossus could keep the power and they should use him against real tough guys after all being the Juggernaut is about wrecking shit not about doing good or bad.

Yeah but it's Collossus he'll wreck shit and then apologize.

he can keep th epower and turn away from cytorrak's expectations like cain has done for most of his recent history. in that case, he'll just be somewhat depowered

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on the recent issue, it seems that whatever power Juggernaut had from Cytorrak will be removed. Juggernaut wasn't as powerful as he originally was anyways due to turning away from Cytorrak so I don't think it will have that much of an impact on the fight although it probably should.

Colossus-Big C
Bump

colossulrage
so when having the power of juggs do you have to wear the helmet??? does colossus really need it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.