Batman vs USAgent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Non-crippled John.

They both get a Captain America shield. Batman doesn't have his equipment.

Fight in Notre Dame.

Sin I AM
agent stomps...

StiltmanFTW
Walker. Last time I checked current Batman is rusty and doesn't have the training with Steve's shield anyway.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Walker. Last time I checked current Batman is rusty and doesn't have the training with Steve's shield anyway.

rusty?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
rusty?

Out of practice since he returned to present. Admitted it himself. He had a hard time with Killer Croc...

Sin I AM
Out of practice since he returned to present. Admitted it himself. He had a hard time with Killer Croc...

hmmmmmmmm........i need to pick up a book of his, i did not know this

JakeTheBank
Walker

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm........i need to pick up a book of his, i did not know this

Batman: The Dark Knight series written by Finch. So far only four issues have been released, so it's easy to catch up.

Batman-Prime
The Goddamn Batman wins, every f*cking time!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

QFT

srankmissingnin
Plays out similar to Deathstroke vs Batman or Azrael vs Batman. Bruce puts up a fight, and it's not outside the realm of possibility he could pull out the odd win or two, but he isn't taking any thing close to the majority.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Against Nightwing!

vansonbee
US Agent slight majority

Marvelknight

Keep in mind, that encounter was early on before Bruce started recruiting for his Batman Incorporated and Croc was also juiced up on venom. A lot of time has passed since. Enough for Bruce to be back in the game now...

Eternal Idol
US Agent ftw every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.