Thanos Vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
They both are blood lusted!!

Harbinger
Spite.

Thanos is f*cked

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Harbinger
Spite.

Thanos is f*cked

Not trying to make a Spite thread at all.

Harbinger
I know you aren't.

This doesn't change the fact that DP is out of Thanos's league.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Harbinger
I know you aren't.

This doesn't change the fact that DP is out of Thanos's league.

zopzop
Thanos, the most DP did was make a star go nova to consume it. It's other feats were battling a few X-men, destroying an advanced Shi'ar star cruiser, and a psi-war with Prof. X (although she helped him win as stated on panel by Prof. X himself).

I go with Thanos for a nice majority.

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix

chomperx9
Dark Phoenix

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos, the most DP did was make a star go nova to consume it. It's other feats were battling a few X-men, destroying an advanced Shi'ar star cruiser, and a psi-war with Prof. X (although she helped him win as stated on panel by Prof. X himself).

bait much?

guy222
DP

celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix

TheTyrant
Thanos.

Stoic
Dark Phoenix

wildernesss
The Phoenix entity itself would absolutely stomp thanos; however, thanos could probably seperate jean greay from the dark phoenix entity via a prolonged psi-war. this seems like the only way this could end since neither of them is outright capable of permanently destroying the other.

Stoic
Originally posted by wildernesss
The Phoenix entity itself would absolutely stomp thanos; however, thanos could probably seperate jean greay from the dark phoenix entity via a prolonged psi-war. this seems like the only way this could end since neither of them is outright capable of permanently destroying the other.

There are such things as different levels of power, and Thanos has never been on that level of power.

TheLordofMurder

Making a star go Nova and consumming it is far beyond Thanos's ability and something he has never ever come close to performing under his own power...

Thanos has no prayer against DP; this is spite....

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Making a star go Nova and consumming it is far beyond Thanos's ability and something he has never ever come close to performing under his own power...

Thanos has no prayer against DP; this is spite....

This reminds me of the Binary/Quasar fiasco. She was powerful enough to save the Sun from being devoured by Dark Matter (whereas Quasar couldn't) yet couldn't beat Quasar. I think this is one of those scenarios. Thanos has experience fighting "omnipotents" in frail mortal forms. I think he could do it.
http://www.msstephenshistory.com/resources/thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif

Sundipped

Even after Reed said that this is a power that can rival Galactus?

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7478/xmtdps121oz0.th.jpg

Stoic
This reminds me of the Binary/Quasar fiasco. She was powerful enough to save the Sun from being devoured by Dark Matter (whereas Quasar couldn't) yet couldn't beat Quasar. I think this is one of those scenarios. Thanos has experience fighting "omnipotents" in frail mortal forms. I think he could do it.
http://www.msstephenshistory.com/resources/thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif

Quasar was tapping into her power, and shunting it. Not that he was on her level. Good point though, but Thanos isn't on her level.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Thanos has no prayer against DP; this is spite.... To be fair classic Drax tore out the core of a star and the most recent incarnation of thanos is faaaaaaaar beyond classic drax. So technically thanos should be capable of that level of power.

DP wins none-the-less.

Oslaught1262
Thanos is the purple guy who looks like Darkseid? i dont think he can beat Jean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.