Sentries vs Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Which generic fighting robots have better feats?

vansonbee
The latest version of Kree Sentries, will stomp Sentinels.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1705682-chorus_sentries_large.jpg

No idea, if your using the old school one's

Sr J-Bieb
Old School ones gave Mar-Vell some fits

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Old School ones gave Mar-Vell some fits What the In-humans trashing the sentries, when they were traveling to the Kree world?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by vansonbee
What the In-humans trashing the sentries, when they were traveling to the Kree world? I don't know what you're trying to say, but it was when they were first introduced. And I think a couple times when he was powered up.

JakeTheBank
Didn't the original ones have nukes inside of them?

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Didn't the original ones have nukes inside of them? Might be recton, because when the In-humans came to Kree, those Sentinels didn't go off.

JakeTheBank
I vaguely remember Mar-Vell way back in the day having issues with just one which, iirc, had either a nuclear core or some other kind of highly volatile explosive power unit or something.

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I vaguely remember Mar-Vell way back in the day having issues with just one which, iirc, had either a nuclear core or some other kind of highly volatile explosive power unit or something. Thats the first time it was introduce, but either the one's at home don't have nukes intact and the missionary one's do or its recton.

Bentley
Both have given the Avengers troubles with just a few numbers.

dmills
Nova destroyed 100 of them shifty

Mindset
They jobbed.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
They jobbed.

More like they got jobbed.

sentires, no contest. angel can solo sentinels

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
sentires, no contest. angel can solo sentinels

Angel soloes Nimrods? wink

Just kidding, even if Nimrod is starting to not be unique as a sentinel anymore.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
The latest version of Kree Sentries, will stomp Sentinels.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1705682-chorus_sentries_large.jpg

No idea, if your using the old school one's why not, it's not like anyone thinks we're using the oldschool sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.