Onslaught vs the Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oslaught1262
who wins in a psychic battle?

celestialdemon
Onslaught

Stoic
Shadow King

rotiart
Onslaught.

Because I doubt shadow king is greater than Nate grey.

guy222
onslaught

Bentley
Originally posted by rotiart
Onslaught.

Because I doubt shadow king is greater than Nate grey.

Do you really think Onslaught is greater than Nate? wink

rotiart
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you really think Onslaught is greater than Nate? wink

Technically speaking? At peak... He was the sum of Franklin. Nate. Magneto. Xavier....

So yes he was better than Nate. In an overall or just even a psychic battle.

Bentley
I was under the impression current Onslaught wasn't at his peak uhuh

rotiart
Sorry are there recent showings I'm not aware of? Last I saw was onslaught reborn where he fought the avengers I think? Anything more recent?

Oslaught1262
he appeared in Onslaught unleashed, but he didn't do any remarkable thing, f_ck marvel

@Stoic: why does the SK wins?

Stoic
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
he appeared in Onslaught unleashed, but he didn't do any remarkable thing, f_ck marvel

@Stoic: why does the SK wins?

He would certainly lose in physical space, but on the Astral Plane the Shadow King would rip him apart. If we were to look at Onslaught as a multiple sided cube, one of those sides would be Xavier, which is the psychic strength rating of Onslaught. Xavier with the aid of the most powerful psychics on earth would lose to the most powerful version of the Shadow King.

Thus my reason for stating that the Shadow King would defeat Onslaught, and likely take over Xavier's place within the psionic gestalt known as Onslaught.

rotiart
I might be remembering it wrong....

But for a while when onslaught was only Xavier and magneto wasn't e so powerful Nate grey become a telekinetic only because the astral plane was barred to him by onslaught?

Oslaught1262
Onslaught blocked the entire astral plane using his mental powers, but Magneto has used his powers to block it too, so Onslaught can double lock the shadow king to limit his ability

Stoic
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
Onslaught blocked the entire astral plane using his mental powers, but Magneto has used his powers to block it too, so Onslaught can double lock the shadow king to limit his ability

That was due to the properties of his armor correct? According to this thread they are in astral forms and therefore are part of the astral plane correct? Shadow King will rule him, as the armor is Onslaughts physical manifestation, and would be rendered useless in astral form.

Oslaught1262
you're right, they should fight with psychic powers only

did you know that Onslaught taunted Jean so he could absorb the phoenix? Onslaught could probably absorb SK too, but im not sure if thats considered a psychic ability or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.