Worthy Hulk VS Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Worthy Hulk VS Doctor Doom

No prep. no bfr. Doom enters fight with his strongest shields up.

who wins?

Bentley
Hulk wins but Doom puts up a fight.

Harbinger
^ Pretty much, especially since Doom can't BFR.

Colossus-Big C
doom dies

cdtm
Doom wins. He has the power set, and the feats, for it, between his high level magic and armor that's only second to Starks.

Pak shat all over his intelligence, to pump up how smart his Banner was, but even Pak has Doom beat Cosmic Hulk and Skaar pretty easily.

And Cosmic Hulk was tossing around both Red Hulk and Abomb.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by cdtm
Doom wins. He has the power set, and the feats, for it, between his high level magic and armor that's only second to Starks.

Pak shat all over his intelligence, to pump up how smart his Banner was, but even Pak has Doom beat Cosmic Hulk and Skaar pretty easily.

And Cosmic Hulk was tossing around both Red Hulk and Abomb. why did you post this? its been settled, doom dies.

Bentley
He beat Cosmic Hulk by absorbing its Power Cosmic -which was M.O.D.O.K.'s plan all along- and he beat Skaar by using magic. Now, this is a magic empowered Hulk, so this two venues are unlikely. This version of Hulk would torn apart Iron-Man level armors if given the opportunity.

Doom has the mobility advantage, but sadly he's outgunned here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
He beat Cosmic Hulk by absorbing its Power Cosmic -which was M.O.D.O.K.'s plan all along- and he beat Skaar by using magic. Now, this is a magic empowered Hulk, so this two venues are unlikely. This version of Hulk would torn apart Iron-Man level armors if given the opportunity.

Doom has the mobility advantage, but sadly he's outgunned here.

You're right on both counts, but Doom also tanked Cosmic Hulks attacks.

The combination of his armor, force fields, and whatever defensive magics he has should give him a fighting chance, at least.

Bentley
Yep, Doom can definitively hang there, better than Iron-Man would (imo), but he'll have a hard time to surpass the damage done by an enraged Thor -to the point of one-shotting a Worthy who tooled Rulk-.

Aakla
I have to go with Doom on any version of this fight other then H2H.

Bentley
Regular Hulk he can drain, what the hell is he going to do with Nul?

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Regular Hulk he can drain, what the hell is he going to do with Nul?

Ovoid Mind Transfer? He's done it at least four times, in different eras..

His blasts are also pretty powerful. Put down Warlock, Magus, and even Molecule Man (Though it didn't stick, naturally)..

I also wouldn't put it past Doom to just absorb the magic that's empowering Nul.. I mean, he power jacked everyone from Beyonder to Galactus. Sure, those weren't magic, but magic can be drained too..

Mindset
His strongest shields tanked an attack from an incomplete IG iirc.

Doom eats him.

Doom 10/10

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Ovoid Mind Transfer? He's done it at least four times, in different eras..

His blasts are also pretty powerful. Put down Warlock, Magus, and even Molecule Man (Though it didn't stick, naturally)..

I also wouldn't put it past Doom to just absorb the magic that's empowering Nul.. I mean, he power jacked everyone from Beyonder to Galactus. Sure, those weren't magic, but magic can be drained too..

Ovoid mind-transfer against a Worthy is actually suicidal, not to mention iffy against Hulk's very random and nonsensical split personalities defenses. I forgot to mention regular Hulk already has enhanced magic defense.

Doom blasting abilities are great, but I don't rate them above something that Thor admitted, he couldn't put down. I mean, Thor has handled Warlock easily.

I'd like to believe Doom can device some spell on the fly to overcome Nul, but we don't know if that's easy considering how everyone is faring against the Worthy. Maybe if Dr. Strange managed to disenchant Attuma...

Also, Doom had the tech he needed and Klaw (with TaaII kind of embeded) to pull that off. Replicating a similar feat -albeit against a weaker foe-, seems unlikely for the lack of context. His excellent showing to handle Nightmare was also too complex to replicate on the fly. We'd need to see Doom pulling something like this at some point to consider it a viable tactic.

quanchi112
Doom gets worked.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
His strongest shields tanked an attack from an incomplete IG iirc.

Doom eats him.

Doom 10/10

thumb up

guy222
doom loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.