Teen Titans vs. Future Foundation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7LTbo3I6UrE/TWGhQy1xH_I/AAAAAAAAADs/sNZPC2izBvg/s1600/teen-titans-tp-vol-01-a-kid-s-game_400x620_1.jpg

VS

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/6/6e/FF_Vol_1_1_Textless_Daniel_Acuna_Variant.jpg

franklin soloes. if he refuses to use his powers, they go down hard.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by 753
franklin soloes. if he refuses to use his powers, they go down hard.

Once they even look at his family the wrong way I dont think that will be a problem.

Lord Feron
"You know how I said I will never ever use my powers, well I lied" - Frankie

Proceeds to ass rape everyone and their mothers...

yes, he'd turn them all into singing, dancing potware with a thought

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
"You know how I said I will never ever use my powers, well I lied" - Frankie

Proceeds to ass rape everyone and their mothers...

He really promised not to do that? Fraction didn't make that up?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm sorry, but what exactly do the Titans have that can deal with Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, Valeria Richards and Bentley Whitman? Not even thinking of Franklin or anyone else on the team, just them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He really promised not to do that? Fraction didn't make that up?

ahh maybe he did but i do remember the parents didn't want frankie to use his powers. Sorry i can't tell you the exact instance.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm sorry, but what exactly do the Titans have that can deal with Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, Valeria Richards and Bentley Whitman? Not even thinking of Franklin or anyone else on the team, just them. doom aint on the scan, which im assuming gives the roster. valeria and reed are useless without prep and cthe titans have 3 blitzers

Bentley
If they play it smart, the Titans every time, if they don't Franklin dominates.

vansonbee
Does Leech powers work on Superboy? His abilities are natural to him though lol

with an active franklin willing to use his powers, how would they win?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
with an active franklin willing to use his powers, how would they win?

Speedblitz?

Originally posted by Bentley
Speedblitz? is his durabilty just baseline human? could they really drop him?

Bentley
Yep, as far as I know his durability is that of an 8 year old.

Prep-Man
Everyone has a weakness. Kinda like Jakeem Thunder. If they don't act quick, FR will blink them out of existence.

Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, as far as I know his durability is that of an 8 year old. hum... I suppose a ko should be possible, but I doubt a bullet to the head could kill him. even if this hasnt happened yet, it should just trigger his powers or something similar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.