Odin VS Uncanny X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS Uncanny X-Force

Odin agrees to fight them without energy projection/amping; strength/durability amping is fully intact though. fight is on Utopia.

wolverine
deadpool
psylocke
fantomex
deathlok
archangel
vanisher
aoa nightcrawler
warpath
wolfsbane

who wins?

1. No prep

2. 48 hours prep for x-force

zopzop
Originally posted by wildernesss
Odin VS Uncanny X-Force

Odin agrees to fight them without energy projection/amping; strength/durability amping is fully intact though. fight is on Utopia.

wolverine
deadpool
psylocke
fantomex
deathlok
archangel
vanisher
aoa nightcrawler
warpath
wolfsbane

who wins?

1. No prep

2. 48 hours prep for x-force

Odin and it's no contest.

wildernesss
Originally posted by zopzop
Odin and it's no contest.

I disagree; with prep, they could devise a way to have aoa nightcrawler or vanisher bfr him through a portal or whatever they decide they want to use. since odin can only amp his strength/durability, nothing else, he would effectively lose via bfr.

even without prep, if psylocke can get close enough she could wreak havoc with her dagger. even wolverine could deliver a finishing strike amidst all that chaos.

Cogito
Originally posted by wildernesss
I disagree; with prep, they could devise a way to have aoa nightcrawler or vanisher bfr him through a portal or whatever they decide they want to use. since odin can only amp his strength/durability, nothing else, he would effectively lose via bfr.

even without prep, if psylocke can get close enough she could wreak havoc with her dagger. even wolverine could deliver a finishing strike amidst all that chaos.

erm

So you created this, with these given stips, to basically play out your own idea of what happens?

Odin still wins.

JakeTheBank
lol

Odin.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Cogito
erm

So you created this, with these given stips, to basically play out your own idea of what happens?

Odin still wins.

no, I created this with these given stips so that when the inevitable
"Odin stomps" remarks came flowing in....there would be room for the arguement that x-force could possibly (but unlikely) win with prep.

the Darkone
Xforce gets sh** stomp, Odin is omniscient he will know their plan or he will just humor them, or mind rape them or blink them out of existences. Odin is millions or billions yrs old on his side, this team is so screwed!

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

Odin.

wildernesss
Originally posted by the Darkone
Xforce gets sh** stomp, Odin is omniscient he will know their plan or he will just humor them, or mind rape them or blink them out of existences. Odin is millions or billions yrs old on his side, this team is so screwed!

except that i said in the stips that odin only gets his strength/durability for this fight.

Prep-Man
Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can we remove this dude's right to make threads?

even if odin's only powers allowed were strengh/durabilty amping, that would leave them with an omniscient classic juggernaut (at the very least) on their hands. if his CA is removed, they would only win through BFR provided he agrees to stay bfred that is. this thread has to be one fo the dumbest I've ever read.

celestialdemon
Odin wins easily.

Bentley
Wolverine chops off the sucker's head by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.