Thor vs Beta Ray Bill pt 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Straight up fight to the finish. No civilians to distract.

Blood and Thunder Thor (minus the power gem)

VS

Godhunter Beta Ray Bill

1. straight up fight

2. Thor gets Power gem, Bill gets a Red Power ring

Harbinger
Bill in the first, Thor in the second.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. If Bill fights smart, he can win. If he tries to challenge Thor straight up, he gets beat down.

2. Thor most likely wins despite how Bill approaches the fight.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Harbinger
Bill in the first, Thor in the second. I agree with Bill winning the first fight. The second is harder for me to call. The Power gem is a formidable obstacle to overcome, but I'm not so sure that a blood raged Thor is capable of the focus necessary to unlock it's true potential. If he could he should've been able to easily defeat Thanos, or at least put up a much stronger fight. To the best of my knowledge the Red (rage) Ring doesn't work that way. rather than requiring extra focus it just "feeds" off of the wearers rage. In this particular situation, with these two characters I believe that the Red Ring would be the more effective power up.

Harbinger
The ring is also limited by the user's creativity; just as you aren't sure that Thor could use the Power Gem to its fullest capabilities, I'm not sure Bill could make full use of the ring.

As for the Thor/Thanos fight, the two went from stalemating early on to Thor gaining the upper hand near the end (knocked Thanos into a wall and made him bleed a little from his mouth). It's one of the reasons Thanos busted out the energy gun to contain him.

Because the gem is going to allow Thor to grow increasingly stronger, and because Bill isn't going to drop him quickly, I don't like Bill's chances in the second fight. He'll given Thor a run, but he's going to eventually fall.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Harbinger
The ring is also limited by the user's creativity; just as you aren't sure that Thor could use the Power Gem to its fullest capabilities, I'm not sure Bill could make full use of the ring.

As for the Thor/Thanos fight, the two went from stalemating early on to Thor gaining the upper hand near the end (knocked Thanos into a wall and made him bleed a little from his mouth). It's one of the reasons Thanos busted out the energy gun to contain him.

Because the gem is going to allow Thor to grow increasingly stronger, and because Bill isn't going to drop him quickly, I don't like Bill's chances in the second fight. He'll given Thor a run, but he's going to eventually fall. You may be right there, but it would be great fight to see.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree with Bill winning the first fight. The second is harder for me to call. The Power gem is a formidable obstacle to overcome, but I'm not so sure that a blood raged Thor is capable of the focus necessary to unlock it's true potential. If he could he should've been able to easily defeat Thanos, or at least put up a much stronger fight. To the best of my knowledge the Red (rage) Ring doesn't work that way. rather than requiring extra focus it just "feeds" off of the wearers rage. In this particular situation, with these two characters I believe that the Red Ring would be the more effective power up.

Galan007
Bill wins the first battle for sure. Thor wins the second.

Wolverine2006
Yep, Bill wins the first situation. I don't know much about the power gem, and red ring though.

the Darkone
Thor in both,!

Brockalizer
What if in the second battle, instead of the PG and RR you swap out B&T Thor for Rune King Thor?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
What if in the second battle, instead of the PG and RR you swap out B&T Thor for Rune King Thor?

...then it becomes massive spite against Bill?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...then it becomes massive spite against Bill? You're absolutely right. My bad Siege Thor would be a much fairer fight.

OneDumbG0
When Beta Ray Bill took of the limiters, he was no joke.

He takes the first. Second is iffy.

Harbinger
Didn't he go unstable pretty quickly without them, though?

OneDumbG0
^ Pretty sure Thor would go unconscious more pretty quickly than Beta Ray Bill would go unstable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.