Who does Wolverine love the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Rose, Jean
http://i54.tinypic.com/w86d89.jpg
Mariko, Itsu

Who does Logan love the most and which order?

lol, not sure anyone notice, but Logan loves Asians and Red heads.

Mindset
Cyclops.

chomperx9
Originally posted by vansonbee
lol, not sure anyone notice, but Logan loves Asians and Red heads. well duh, Asians and Red heads are more afordable than Americans and blondes

Endless Mike
Sabertooth

carver9
Hulk from behind.

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&gl=us&q=wolverine%20hugging&sa=N#i=14

SuperiorTech
Mariko jean a close second.

Gecko4lif
Itsu easy

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
well duh, Asians and Red heads are more afordable than Americans and blondes
no expression

jalek moye
It should be Mariko but Origins made a good case for Itsu

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why isn't Melita included?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Mariko jean a close second.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why isn't Melita included?

That's a fairly new relationship...

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Agreed.

Don't Think Origins put Itsu up there?

Mr.Mxyzptlk

That's a fairly new relationship...

And people are only defined and measured by their old flames and spouses and not by the current relationships they're in?

I mean, Melita did give Logan his first, real, actual birthday for the first time in his entire life. I think that nets her some big points.

Bentley
Puck.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't Think Origins put Itsu up there?

I don't know if Way showed us enough to suggest that, tbh...

And people are only defined and measured by their old flames and spouses and not by the current relationships they're in?

I mean, Melita did give Logan his first, real, actual birthday for the first time in his entire life. I think that nets her some big points.

Probably it does, yes, but it's too early to say imo.

jalek moye
Yeah he did a bad job at exploring it but he showed that She's still always on his mind. As well as a special spot in his mind. and some other weird mental stuff.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Cyclops.

vansonbee

I mean, Melita did give Logan his first, real, actual birthday for the first time in his entire life. I think that nets her some big points. I also read that issue, but before I read it, I didn't know she was his GF, until it was mentioned, she just doesn't have that many showing as the others and come on! If his other lovers were alive or were in a period, that celebrated B-days, than they could of provided the same thing.

The 4 ladies on top define who Logan is. IMO Mariko was the one he loved the most and follow up by Jean + Rose (newly added origin) and Daken mom, who had the pregnant card stick out tongue

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I also read that issue, but before I read it, I didn't know she was his GF, until it was mentioned, she just doesn't have that many showing as the others and come on! If his other lovers were alive or were in a period, that celebrated B-days, than they could of provided the same thing.

The 4 ladies on top define who Logan is. IMO Mariko was the one he loved the most and follow up by Jean + Rose (newly added origin) and Daken mom, who had the pregnant card stick out tongue

I knew Melita was his girlfriend way before that issue. She was introduced during the Weapon X mini-series and that's where their relationship started.

And the 4 women defined who Logan was at certain points in his history, but Melita is definitely the one defining him right now (when the writers even remember the relationship...looking at you Best there is). He's definitely softening around his rough edges and becoming less of a "kill first, ask questions later" kind of guy under her care.

And honestly, only Mariko and Rose catch my eye as mattering much. Mariko always was a big part of contemporary Wolverine's life and Rose was retconned as probably being the only reason Jean started to matter in the first place. I always viewed Jean as being gasoline to Logan's fire and that his romance with her was always unhealthy for him (which I remember Wolverine finally getting his head on and around during Morrison's run on X-men).

CosmicComet
Probably Mariko

chomperx9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
no expression you'l understand later on

-Pr-

Do you try to aggrevate people on purpose?

psycho gundam
jean was off limits, and 'the one that got away"....like three times

kgkg
We need Srank up in here.

I will go with Jean.

Bentley
You mean we need Srank in the list?

vansonbee
I knew Melita was his girlfriend way before that issue. She was introduced during the Weapon X mini-series and that's where their relationship started.I read that series, but I couldn't remember Melita at all, she didn't make a big impression on me.
Of course Melita is currently the one defining him, she alive and the others are dead, but he kept having recurring flashbacks of Mariko the most, what does it mean? Why her, why not other tragic dead girls he love so much? Like Daken mom (another Jap >_&ltwink?

Both Mariko and Melita were in this current arc, Mariko had a chance to be resurrected, but she chose not to, but if she did, I bet Logan would of dump Melita for Mariko.
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/8799062_Wolverine_5_0019_copy.jpg
I don't know which arc Morrison written, but Uncanny X-Men #511 does show Wolverine still having an affection for Jean.
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/8799046_411-02.jpg
What would happen, if AOA Jean comes to 616? How this effect his short relationship w/ Melita?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38741/1885479-prv9105_pg3.jpg

Batman-Prime
Jubilee or Kitty Pride sneer

vansonbee
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Jubilee or Kitty Pride sneer Geez man, you need to be more updated w/ Marvel comics, Logan has 2 additional sidekicks now.
Laura Kinney (AKA X-23)
Hisako Ichiki (AKA Armor)

Ironically 3/4 are Asian. Seem Logan prepping them up as potential love interest stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Geez man, you need to be more updated w/ Marvel comics, Logan has 2 additional sidekicks now.
Laura Kinney (AKA X-23)

Ironically 3/4 are Asian. Seem Logan prepping them up as potential love interest stick out tongue
Yes, you are right. When DC gets their new 52 (I will get each one) I will get 3-4 abos and then 1-3 from Marvel... though I dunno what would be good...

shokosugi
oh my god!! GAYNEZZ!!

rotiart

Find a good traditional south east Asian girl.... Ask her family what the dowry is... You are talking 30k and up if she has a bachelors degree...

Blonds and Americans are cheap. All you need are a couple of shots of tequila and they are yours.

:-P

chomperx9
Originally posted by rotiart
Find a good traditional south east Asian girl.... Ask her family what the dowry is... You are talking 30k and up if she has a bachelors degree...

Blonds and Americans are cheap. All you need are a couple of shots of tequila and they are yours.

:-P doesnt work that easy in LA or Vegas

dmills
Jinzin, Srank and dum dum

Zack Fair
I liked that scan with Scott and Logan.

kgkg
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean we need Srank in the list? If you put it that way. laughing out loud

Mindset
Where they made sweet love?

I think that's a srank original.

StiltmanFTW
I don't know which arc Morrison written

New X-Men. Around the same time when Sentinels killed all of Genosha's mutants.

Wolverine still had feelings for her, but acknowledged that things wouldn't work between them.

vansonbee
New X-Men. Around the same time when Sentinels killed all of Genosha's mutants.

Wolverine still had feelings for her, but acknowledged that things wouldn't work between them. Fair point about the relationship, but he still loved her nevertheless.

rotiart
doesnt work that easy in LA or Vegas

? Pshaw. You have no game.

chomperx9
? Pshaw. You have no game. they dont all go for charm 1st thing. if youve been around you would know that. Especially in the 2 towns I mentioned

SamZED
Geez man, you need to be more updated w/ Marvel comics, Logan has 2 additional sidekicks now.
Laura Kinney (AKA X-23)

Ironically 3/4 are Asian. Seem Logan prepping them up as potential love interest stick out tongue You're forgetting about Idie.stick out tongue

rotiart
they dont all go for charm 1st thing. if youve been around you would know that. Especially in the 2 towns I mentioned

Yeah but Asians are definitely more discriminating in tastes then your choices.

chomperx9
Yeah but Asians are definitely more discriminating in tastes then your choices. try a philipino, youll change ur mind.

vansonbee
try a philipino, youll change ur mind. no expression

Mindset
try a philipino, youll change ur mind. What about a filipino?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
What about a filipino? They are good to.

PS you can spell it either way, doesnt matter. but yeah filipino is more common now.

Mindset
They are good to.

PS you can spell it either way, doesnt matter. but yeah filipino is more common now. Actually, you can't.

Pilipino is an alternative.

Philipino is the common way to be wrong.

Harbinger
try a philipino, youll change ur mind. Lawl.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
no expression American women *are* expensive and fat.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Lawl.

You're the gift that keeps on giving. its good to give to others. and its an honor smile

vansonbee
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8865126_w1.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8865129_w2.jpghttp://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8865209_x-men_171_21.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.